Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

bulking/cuting season

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
hey guys im 16yrs old and ive been in this forum for a while and been hitting up the gym for some time now.I always hear videos about im on my bulking season or something like that. I take supplements. at this age should i bulk and cut?? and if yes what is it??

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Depeneds what your looking for. What are your stats? Height weight bf%. Bulking or cutting comes down to a few things but one is the most important. Diet. What's your diet like now?With your age you only need one thing to achieve goals and its a good diet.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
At your age I would say take advantage of the raging natural hormones and stuff your face to grow. Just keep growin and growin. Some cardio and making good food choices at the right times will help keep you a bit leaner but don't be afraid of getting a little soft.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I grow best when I train heavy, with low volume, and eat an abundant surplus of carbs, protein, and fats. Although I grow best when I do this, I inevitably put on some extra fat when I do. So after a few months of that I must change my focus from gaining size, and start to consume less calories than I am expending to focus on losing the extra fat I have gained. The problem is that while dieting to lose the fat I inevitably lose some of the muscle I have just worked so hard to gain. Nevertheless, i have never been able to master the art of "lean" bulking. I bulk, and then I cut.

I think that POB has given the best advice for you, given your age and experience. Stuff your face (and train heavy), dont worry about being ripped or if you put on a few extra pounds, and dont make this more complicated than you need to.

Good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic