Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Breaking up injections or once a week

C

coochise

Sep 14, 2010
What do you guys think is best? For example 750mg test e per week is it better to split it in to 3 shots a week mon, wed, Fri on one big shot on monday? Please help and explain the difference and benefits of the 2 thanks

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
I prefer to pin at least twice a week to keep blood levels more stable even with longer esters. Monday and Thursday usually. This includes when I'm cruising. With short esters, daily is what I would recommend.

Reactions: HGH
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's a really good question. If stable blood levels is your goal then pinning more often would be the way to go. Up until this cycle, I usually pin longs at least 2x per week. This time around I decided to pin all my test on Sunday and all my deca on Wednesday. I'm curious to see what the peaks and valleys will do. Only on week 3 so nothing to report this far.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I prefer pinning once a week unless sides are an issue in which case twice a week pinning could help.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I never understood random injections when it's really simple to find out the half life and test after ester, then just front load the first dose for stable blood levels and pin at the half life.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I like EOD rotation even with long esters

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I recommend you do more research on esters and half lives before you do anything... asking us how we do it will ot help yo fully comprehend what your putting into your body and what your doing to it... I can tell you this though... if you are asking that question... 750 is WAY too much for you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic