Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Breakfast

amber4babys

amber4babys

Jan 23, 2012
Today I had one egg, mixed with chopped carrots, celery, broccoli, and ham. Mixed together in a bowl, microwave 2minutes, added a tablespoon of salsa. Very yummy...than I ate an orange....good breakfast!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Today I had one egg, mixed with chopped carrots, celery, broccoli, and ham. Mixed together in a bowl, microwave 2minutes, added a tablespoon of salsa. Very yummy...than I ate an orange....good breakfast!!
How many calories is that? About 100?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hey Ambers!

Starting a log of Diet each day and your training for the day is a great idea!

Last edited:
N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
Looks good. Keto diet? As I see no carbs. I had 2 scoops mutant mass 2 bananas and a chicken spinach low fat pizza. along with my creatine. Nom nom nom. And keep up the good work :) diet is by far the hardest part for me . I have an addiction to mcdoubles lol. :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
this is in the members LOG section. it is not an open discussion for everyones breakfasts or their thoughts on breakfast. please be respectful to ones personal logs!

amber, great to have you joining us!

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Hey Amber, welcome to the Den. Not sure if I missed an intro post, but what's your current stats, and where are you headed??? Goals and such...

I'd like to follow along :D

Good luck!

EDIT: DUH I did miss on intro :) Sorry!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic