Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

BPC 157 WITH PRP therapy?

F

flpl88

May 31, 2013
Long story short I hurt my elbow a few months back from a mishap on the bench. Thought it would get better, exercised every possible option(taking time off, ice, rest, nsaids, elbow sleeves, stretching) and it never fully healed. I went to a ortho out of curiosity and was diagnosed with golfers elbow. Upon research, I ordered some bpc 157.

I decided I'm going to go ahead and get a PRP injection as well. Would it be wise to use the bpc157 in combination with the platelet injection? I just want the damn thing to heal ASAP lol

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Sucks to hear about injuries mate, they suck. Do you know exactly what type of injury it is? Muscle, tendon, ligament?

I'm running a log on my BPC-157 and TB-500 progress over at the back of my log, check it out if ur interested. Only done research on it for ligament injuries and its supported by studies, I think I listed a few of them from memory. It isn't magic and recovery is still quiet slow... Considered doing the platelet thing but cost didn't justify the price. I don't see any immediate reason why you can't do the two together? My thoughts are no matter what you do its still going to take a few months to be back to 100%

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic