Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Bowling Green man charged with illegally dealing anabolic steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A Bowling Green man was charged with a federal crime accusing him of illegally dealing steroids.

Shon Dewayne Dean, 35, is charged in an information with distributing anabolic steroids. The information accuses Dean of distributing the drugs between January 2008 and May 6, 2009.

Stephanie Collins, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of Western Kentucky, said the federal charge against Dean will supersede an active drug case pending against him in Warren District Court.

Dean was arrested in 2009 by the Kentucky State Police and charged with second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to court documents in the state case, detectives observed Dean and a confidential informant conduct three transactions involving steroids prior to making the arrest. Dean was later freed on bond.

A search warrant in the state case indicated that police seized 36 bottles of anabolic steroids and several new and used syringes from Dean’s residence at 265 Peach Blossom Lane.

The federal charge against Dean carries maximum penalties of 10 years in prison, a $500,000 fine and at least two years of supervised release.

Federal court documents do not indicate Dean has an attorney, and no court date has been scheduled for his case.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Ive said it before and I'll say it again in my opinion and like assholes everybody has one is selling steroids should not be illegal period

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
I came in to read this, because I was trying to figure out why he was green and bowling while selling steroids..lmao! I don't get it. I thought it was a St Patrick Day thing..:p

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Bowling Green is a city in Kentucky lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic