Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

bought to give up homebrewing winny

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
So I tride doing winny in everyway possible, water based hurt like hell at 100mg per, so I had to cut it in half by adding a little more distilled filtered H2O, that made it a little tollerable. Then I tried the oil based thinking it would be better, the first batch crashed after two days and formed a bunch or crystals all within the vial, was glad I didn't pin myself with it really. So I went over my recipe and noticed it didn't call for any BB, so I added some in at a 15% ratio, the second batch held for about a week and started crystilizing like the first, though not as bad. Any tips, tricks? What the fuck am I doing wrong?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
sent you pm. I know someone who can give you a pointer

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
So I tride doing winny in everyway possible, water based hurt like hell at 100mg per, so I had to cut it in half by adding a little more distilled filtered H2O, that made it a little tollerable. Then I tried the oil based thinking it would be better, the first batch crashed after two days and formed a bunch or crystals all within the vial, was glad I didn't pin myself with it really. So I went over my recipe and noticed it didn't call for any BB, so I added some in at a 15% ratio, the second batch held for about a week and started crystilizing like the first, though not as bad. Any tips, tricks? What the fuck am I doing wrong?

I would start with castor oil/EO add some Guaiacol with the BB to thin it back out. (of course a Bit of BA)

@ 50mg ml that should work. 75mg ml I'd go 50/50 of EO and Castor oil. (I wouldn't go over 75mg/ml)

put a post up on guaiacol & use also, peace.

Last edited:
ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
I've tried a few times to get oil based winny to hold and it always crashes within 2 weeks. I tried my old tne recipe with 40% BB, 5% BA, and EO and it will hold for the first two weeks and then it falls out. I would just heat it up again when I wanted to use it but gave up after awhile.

But I'm seeing more and more that Guaiacol is the key along with EO. I may have to give it a try again...

Castor oil and EO mix sounds interesting. Does it have a laxative effect when injected? LOL!

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
I've tried a few times to get oil based winny to hold and it always crashes within 2 weeks. I tried my old tne recipe with 40% BB, 5% BA, and EO and it will hold for the first two weeks and then it falls out. I would just heat it up again when I wanted to use it but gave up after awhile.

But I'm seeing more and more that Guaiacol is the key along with EO. I may have to give it a try again...

Castor oil and EO mix sounds interesting. Does it have a laxative effect when injected? LOL!

Man I'll tell you, I was glad I didn't pin myself with this stuff. I used the gauciol in the recipe, stuff smells the house up something feirce.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

maybe that's why i'm regular ? lol

Castor has been used for years with pharmo companies for injects.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Man I'll tell you, I was glad I didn't pin myself with this stuff. I used the gauciol in the recipe, stuff smells the house up something feirce.

ha ha ha! yea there's no hiding what ur doing!

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
Yeah, I've heard Guaiacol is some bad smelling shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic