Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

Boss of Bosses 2 highlights .

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Nice summary here including Malanichev's squat and Jeremy Hamilton's WR total in the 100 kg class .

Last edited by a moderator:
C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
Thanks for posting this! I spent time looking for videos of this meet over the weekend and couldn't find anything except Malan's squat (does that guy ever struggle!?).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Watching the last minutes of this meet was epic. Hamilton versus Green. It came down to like 1 1/4 kilos or something ridiculous.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks for posting this! I spent time looking for videos of this meet over the weekend and couldn't find anything except Malan's squat (does that guy ever struggle!?).

Yes on his last deadlift. His second attempt was misloaded by 7.5 kilo on one side. Third attempt he tore his hamstring.

Also struggles with chairs. I watched him completely flatten one. Kendall did too lol

He still hit the pool at the hotel after though. In a very small bathing suit.

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
Yes on his last deadlift. His second attempt was misloaded by 7.5 kilo on one side. Third attempt he tore his hamstring.
That sucks! How much would he have totaled if he would have made that third lift?

Also struggles with chairs. I watched him completely flatten one. Kendall did too lol
These are the kind of problems I wish I had. lol

He still hit the pool at the hotel after though. In a very small bathing suit.
Guess when you are the strongest guy on the planet you can wear whatever you want? :)

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I loved that Kendall's rack height is taller then Ed Coan...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I loved that Kendall's rack height is taller then Ed Coan...
They actually had to swap out the rack they took heights on at the last minute to accommodate kendall's size.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
They actually had to swap out the rack they took heights on at the last minute to accommodate kendall's size.

Yeah, he's a monster...... I miss having the guy around the gym. The shit he did in training was pretty humbling to see.

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
It was great event, especially the battle between Jeremy and dan.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
How many people were in attendance at this?

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
just awesome lifts is there a full length video

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yeah, he's a monster...... I miss having the guy around the gym. The shit he did in training was pretty humbling to see.

Saw a 515 seated military press on his IG account....that's pretty insane to say the least.

heard about some drama but it wasn't clear why he left his previous gym...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic