Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Boodwork on Legend Test

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Letting Anton know you were going to test the gear and post lab results prior to ordering makes your review worthless.

There is a thread on Meso right now devoted to Legend and after weeding out the shills, the consensus is the gear is underdosed garbage and Anton is a selective scammer.

Yeah I read that thread a long time ago. I couldn't make heads or tails between the whiners talking about refunds because of customs and the pimple poppers talkin about anavar. And the two dudes who complained, juicy and cheapthreads made public apologies. I really don't care if you guys think they are shit. It's just funny no one has a personal experience here to share and all you guys can throw out is public consensus and "garbage and overpriced." Making me look like a piece of shit for doing this as a favor to someone that provided me with a decent product.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Update everyone seems to be happy with the products. Except for one person. Says he lost weight on anadrol. Also said the anavar and proviron didn't taste right so he threw them them in the trash. One other person said he thought the anadrol was underdosed a little but they really don't make anadrol like they use to do they. Anadrol 50 is probably more like anadrol 20. Like I said I'm not promoting them really just giving my honest feedback. I got my $200 credit finally for posting my bloods. I got my cookie and you're not getting a bite. :Middle-finger-emoti Thanks for all your support and kind words.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
haha what a cock, how many of these tossers have we seen.. they just keep coming like spam. Why to try this shit when we have reputable sources

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Letting Anton know you were going to test the gear and post lab results prior to ordering makes your review worthless.

There is a thread on Meso right now devoted to Legend and after weeding out the shills, the consensus is the gear is underdosed garbage and Anton is a selective scammer.

Agreed . Great strategy though.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Update everyone seems to be happy with the products. Except for one person. Says he lost weight on anadrol. Also said the anavar and proviron didn't taste right so he threw them them in the trash. One other person said he thought the anadrol was underdosed a little but they really don't make anadrol like they use to do they. Anadrol 50 is probably more like anadrol 20. Like I said I'm not promoting them really just giving my honest feedback. I got my $200 credit finally for posting my bloods. I got my cookie and you're not getting a bite.

:homo:

:Middle-finger-emoti
Gave you a place to put that…

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic