Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bodybuilder Neil Currey Dead At 34 Years Old

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
A good friend of mine killed himself in July of 2022. 57 years old. Super outgoing guy, smart, funny, life of the party.

The drugs we use for physiques effect your mind as well.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
A good friend of mine killed himself in July of 2022. 57 years old. Super outgoing guy, smart, funny, life of the party.

The drugs we use for physiques effect your mind as well.
I wish people would comment on effects on your mind more as well. It's always just general statements, 'it will make a dick a bigger dick' etc.

I can tell you that on anavar 40mg/day, I have less patience. I'm more likely to just get to the point and not have tack. On EQ 400mg+/week sometimes like my mind will start racing. I just have to ask myself are these thoughts warranted or am is it just in my head?

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Videos can be a bit distracting I know, but this one serves well as a sort of eulogy and a small passport into Neil’s mindset.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Here is an interesting study:

That is quite a read. Interesting yes, but I really don't see the value of testing an AAS with an opiate--It seems they chose those because of some "high use amongst adolescents". Really? I wouldn't think those two were in the top ten, but who knows...
Anyway, I found the following statement both funny and disturbing--sick me:
"At the end of experiment, rats were subjected to the behavioral tests. The rats were then decapitated and the cerebral cortex of each rat was dissected out and used to carry out the neurochemical and histological analyses."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic