Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bloating Question

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
So you avoid eating high fibre and high sodium foods. You drink a lot of water daily and even use diuretics when necessary, but after all this, you are still experiencing bloating issues.

What the heck is wrong? What are your experiences and what do you recommend?

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
So you avoid eating high fibre and high sodium foods. You drink a lot of water daily and even use diuretics when necessary, but after all this, you are still experiencing bloating issues.

Whenever this happens to me I use Dandelion Root and baking soda in 8oz of water b4 each meal I eat and the next day all has subsided.... I also use Glutamine as it aids in digestion, Hope this helps

Lucky

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Whenever this happens to me I use Dandelion Root and baking soda in 8oz of water b4 each meal I eat and the next day all has subsided.... I also use Glutamine as it aids in digestion, Hope this helps

Lucky
Very interesting.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Low FODMAP foods. And avoidance of a large number of veggies and definitely grains. Such foods have a twofold negative effect: they stagnate and ferment in the colon resulting in gasses that puff (“bloat”) you up.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
What types of veggies are you consuming? Are you eating them raw or cooked? A lot of raw veggies will bloat.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
What types of veggies are you consuming? Are you eating them raw or cooked? A lot of raw veggies will bloat.
Yeah spot on! I vary at times, sometimes raw, most times cooked. But noticed bloating when consuming veggies raw, so you hit the nail on the head there.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Low FODMAP foods. And avoidance of a large number of veggies and definitely grains. Such foods have a twofold negative effect: they stagnate and ferment in the colon resulting in gasses that puff (“bloat”) you up.
Thanks for your very informative insight.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Raw veggies always bloat me and cause gas. Especially broccoli.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic