Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bloating during workout

D

D3ath0nly

Dec 11, 2012
I have noticed that I bloat during my workouts, especially if I drink water during the workout. Does anyone else have this problem and what do you do or take to help combat this?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have noticed that I bloat during my workouts, especially if I drink water during the workout. Does anyone else have this problem and what do you do or take to help combat this?

What are you taking " supps" before you train as well as what is your pre-work out meal ??

D

D3ath0nly

Dec 11, 2012
Typically I have a protein shake and 2 rice cakes prior to working out. That is 30 or so min before. But like today I hadn't eaten for about 3 hours and no shake and still had the bloating once I drank about 4 oz of water.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Typically I have a protein shake and 2 rice cakes prior to working out. That is 30 or so min before. But like today I hadn't eaten for about 3 hours and no shake and still had the bloating once I drank about 4 oz of water.

any supps?

D

D3ath0nly

Dec 11, 2012
Currently none but I typically cycle alpha T-1 and zma

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
can you describe the bloating more?

D

D3ath0nly

Dec 11, 2012
Just have that bloated feeling in my gut that comes when I am lifting heavy and drink any amount of water during the workout. Most times not so bad but occasionally it kills my lifts and throws my balance off for squats etc.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
do you get gas/ bobbling feeling with it and is there pain sharp ?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This has happened to me also, I always try to equate it to eating an hour before training...it's weird because it's almost exactly when I start training and my stomach even looks distended...irritates the shit out of me and throws me off because I focus on it but never messes with my lifts.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This happened to me when my liver enzymes were out of wack. Try to push your fingers under the right side of your rib cage. If it is tender there, you may want to get some bloods done.

D

D3ath0nly

Dec 11, 2012
I appreciate the insights. I may be headed to the doc for some panels and find out if I am just out of whack

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic