Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Blast and Cruise HCG dosage

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Need some input on how long someone can run HCG. I'm on a 16 week test E cycle and currently running HCG 250iu twice a week. Want to cruise afterwards and just blast and cruise for the next year but wasn't sure if I read somewhere that HCG stops working after like 10 weeks. Something about your body getting used to it and no longer responding. Has anybody blast and cruise while using HCG year around? If so what doses work good? Or should I just stop taking the HCG since I don't plan on coming off anytime soon and only use it to jumpstart my HPTA when i do plan on coming off? Any advice or opinions would be great, thanks.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
You can use small amounts of HCG year round. It's a normal part of TRT. Typically, 250iu's are taken twice per week, the day before your test injection.

You want to stay on for the next year and then come off? Do you realize how much that is going to suck? You'll regret staying on for a long time if you ever want to come off completely and get back to normal. If you don't want to be on TRT for the rest of your life, I would not stay on anything more than 12 weeks maximum and I'd then stay off for around the same time you were on.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
You can use small amounts of HCG year round. It's a normal part of TRT. Typically, 250iu's are taken twice per week, the day before your test injection.

You want to stay on for the next year and then come off? Do you realize how much that is going to suck? You'll regret staying on for a long time if you ever want to come off completely and get back to normal. If you don't want to be on TRT for the rest of your life, I would not stay on anything more than 12 weeks maximum and I'd then stay off for around the same time you were on.

Yeah maybe your right....just been thinking about it and I still have 5 weeks left on my cycle and was trying to decide what I wanted to do. Don't know if I'm ready to be on permanent trt the rest of my life if I can't recover.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic