Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Blackstone Labs Angel Dust

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I was told by a moderator not to spam a review thread, so Im making my own thread.

Any input from a Blackstone Labs rep and/or higher up would be appreciated.

Wait it gets better, I forgot taurine, roughly 5g is needed for intracellular support.

There cannot be an efficacious dose of everything/anything in there. There is only a 9g prop blend

Quick breakdown:

Creatine- 3g

Beta Alanine- 6g split doses (Having a full dose of BA in a single bolus preworkout would be detrimental if anything (histamine release, tachypnea).

NAT- 5g+ (Doses as high as 5 grams in humans have only produced meager elevations in plasma tyrosine, NAT is inferior to Tyrosine)

Taurine - 5g

Mucuna AAKG - 500mg

DAA- 3g (even then, effect on LH is decent, but utilization for total T tends to be controversial)

Betaine Anhydrous - Without knowing the % extract, this could just be cheap filler

Agmatine - 1g

Caffeine - User dependent

DMAA - User dependent (lower end of the spectrum is usually 20mg)

Green Tea - Extracted for what? What %? Regardless, even if it were extracted for 50% Chlorogenic Acids, you'd need in upwards of 1g to illicit anything.

So we have 19.5g with two ingredients unaccounted for. They should have called it "Pixie Dust"

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014

C'mon man are you seriously going to try and keep this going? Who is your argument with??

The product clearly is effective. The Reps are not going to have the proprietary blend amounts, you should know that...

Why not just go to BBing.com or somewhere "natural" athletes and "natural" supplements are discussed? Why come to an anabolic discussion board? There are plenty of people, myself included that are happy to have 1,3 dmaa and ephedrine type compounds in their pre-workouts. I for one don't give a shit that the gov't "banned" it. They clearly don't know what is best for anyone.

They are no more dangerous then the pharmaceuticals that the FDA and the Gov't push that kill tens of thousands of people per year. Why isn't your argument with them?? When have you seen the FDA held responsible for 10,000 annual deaths from Tylenol??

Envy, jealousy and hate are just such strong and overwhelming emotions. I am very thankful I don't experience these in my life I would be miserable.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
[

C'mon man are you seriously going to try and keep this going? Who is your argument with??

The peddlers of snake oil

I dont care about the DMAA, I have stockpiles of that.

Last edited:
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Interesting

They are quick to push product and tout its greatness, yet they don't know why.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
So can you enlighten us to has you built that staggering 213lb body of an untouchable god, I'm sure all of us that nothing about supplements and nutrition could use the help and advice from such a great knowledgeable guru as yourself

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
So can you enlighten us to has you built that staggering 213lb body of an untouchable god, I'm sure all of us that nothing about supplements and nutrition could use the help and advice from such a great knowledgeable guru as yourself

1. If you're actually 233lbs and not e-statting, you best be taller than me. Cause the person in your avi is not 233, even at my height.
2. If you'd like to debate physiology or a subject similar to it, feel free.

Until then, work on literacy and not posting fake stats

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
1. If you're actually 233lbs and not e-statting, you best be taller than me. Cause the person in your avi is not 233, even at my height.
2. If you'd like to debate physiology or a subject similar to it, feel free.

Until then, work on literacy and not posting fake stats

Fake stats huh, there are people on here that know me in real life that would back my size up and/or call me out for posting fake stats. I'm 5'11" and every bit of 233 easily. I'm not a small person by any means. I'm very wide at the shoulders and rather thick. You're right about the avi, it's about two years old and I think I was only in high 220s in my though.

I can tell your really going to be a contributing member to this board and will last long.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
It'd be a lot easier if people didn't go all crazy when I lay out the facts about supplements

I agree I tend to sound condescending and aggressive, Ill back it off a bit but I'd still like Blackstone Labs input

Weight Reference, 6'3

6ds6s5.jpg

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
You look like Steve-O from jackass in your Avi.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I was trying to imitate this, but i couldnt locate a lobster

images

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'd like blackstone labs' input as well, but I doubt that'll happen. Continuing to bang on a closed door just makes you look crazy. How about starting some threads in which you lay out some really good supplement advice. Things like proper ratio for a wpi/casein blend and the best wpi and casein to use. Also, would enzymes and/or other additives help that blend? If you're familiar with the truenutrition site, maybe you could design some helpful blends that you could screenshot and highlight why you chose the ingredients and amounts that you did.

People could throw you a goal, like post workout bulking shake, preworkout cutting shake, etc etc etc, and you could help by advising on good supp stacks vs. tearing down other questionable stacks.

I'll start. I'd like a post workout shake that combines native milk protein isolate, casein, and sweet potato powder. My goal is to bulk back up to 300ish without being over 20% bf again. What ratio of each would you recommend, or would that even be a decent blend?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I'd like blackstone labs' input as well, but I doubt that'll happen. Continuing to bang on a closed door just makes you look crazy. How about starting some threads in which you lay out some really good supplement advice. Things like proper ratio for a wpi/casein blend and the best wpi and casein to use. Also, would enzymes and/or other additives help that blend? If you're familiar with the truenutrition site, maybe you could design some helpful blends that you could screenshot and highlight why you chose the ingredients and amounts that you did.

People could throw you a goal, like post workout bulking shake, preworkout cutting shake, etc etc etc, and you could help by advising on good supp stacks vs. tearing down other questionable stacks.

I'll start. I'd like a post workout shake that combines native milk protein isolate, casein, and sweet potato powder. My goal is to bulk back up to 300ish without being over 20% bf again. What ratio of each would you recommend, or would that even be a decent blend?

Good post SAD! Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic