Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Big steroid ring bust in Omaha, Lexx Labs Busted

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
What a bunch of cheese eating bastards! Rat on family? Younger family at that? P.O.S.!!! Have fun at the next family reunion dickface! Also, did you happen to notice, there wasn't any mention of cash being confiscated? I've never heard of "no cash" at a bust. Hmmmmm...........

Very good point about the cash.

If I have Mr Bowers status in said community, that shit is NOT comming to my house. What a fucking moron.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
What a bunch of cheese eating bastards! Rat on family? Younger family at that? P.O.S.!!! Have fun at the next family reunion dickface! Also, did you happen to notice, there wasn't any mention of cash being confiscated? I've never heard of "no cash" at a bust. Hmmmmm...........

gazzi my friend! Nice to see you! This is what happens when you have people who are not of the criminal mindset doing crimes!! Scared to death!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Rfgazzi, what's up Brotha? No cash is odd unless someone knew what was coming, they sure seemed to roll quicker than shite~

Last edited:
M

mathemajikian

Jun 10, 2013
I live near Omaha and I've never heard of these guys... I never would have guessed this stuff was going on in Nebraska. Crazy...

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Veteran ATC job is like 130k per year with a 70% Federal retirement, man THAT is a ****UP for sure.......lol greedy bastard.

Toxic blends 10X what is prescribed, or was it 100x lmao, definately a huge ****up and sad to see it happen Anabolicbody is a big name online, MANY customers I am sure.

YIKES

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
I love how 300mg's of Sustanon is considered "highly toxic" even though most TRT doc's and family medicine docs prescribe 250mg of Cyp/Enanthate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic