Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I've heard nothing but superb things about manpower

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
About my best research supply experience- communication, TA, product quality- gotta love manpower!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
All 3 experiences with MP have been extremely positive.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Just got my last order in... Ordered LATE Thursday and got in in the mail this morning (Monday).

WOW... and good stuff. 4th order for me and my lab rats.

~Old

S

sleepy

Aug 12, 2011
Since starting lifting a couple months ago, I've only used Manpower, and I will continue to only use Manpower. I have tested their Albuterol, T3, and Tamox, and all have been great. I can't even begin to describe how great my T3 experience was. You really can't beat the great prices and quality products, prompt service, and fast shipping. In this business those are what count the most. Thanks MP, I'll be visiting the site shortly.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Since starting lifting a couple months ago, I've only used Manpower, and I will continue to only use Manpower. I have tested their Albuterol, T3, and Tamox, and all have been great. I can't even begin to describe how great my T3 experience was. You really can't beat the great prices and quality products, prompt service, and fast shipping. In this business those are what count the most. Thanks MP, I'll be visiting the site shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to post, really appriciate it

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
Hey, Manpower. What do you recommend for help with keeping gains between cycles?

A

AVENT

Jan 11, 2012
This man here is the real deal, great communication, awesome products.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic