Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Big bottomed woman

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
My first thought was...No wonder why the beatles were walking single file across abbey road...they had to make room for that ginormous butt..get it..cause the road kind of looks like abbey road...gosh..

Abbey-Road.jpg

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
My first thought was...No wonder why the beatles were walking single file across abbey road...they had to make room for that ginormous butt..get it..cause the road kind of looks like abbey road...gosh..

Abbey-Road.jpg

Dude......

Jbigdog69

Jbigdog69

Sep 21, 2011
All I could see is the wet spot and the dust on my tongue :eek:)

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i am going to just go with the rest of the dirty minded over there----->

but on a good note my daughter saw the dog in the taxi without me telling her it was there :D so there is still hope for my oldest offspring

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Yup, perv...but also concerned about the seatbelt laws.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Ow noticed but didn't post...so I am for him...that the truly observant would have noticed the foreign license plate meaning the driver is indeed on the right side of the car and the dog is in the passenger seat

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I like the thicker women, but it's not in proportion with her body. As she ages, it's gonna get bigger and very saggy and won't be looking good for long to those who drool over it.

I always think long term...

But I would still have fun giggling it like a big bowl of jello like I do with all my gf's bums, they can't get over the fact that I get so much pleasure from doing that. It's hypnotic in a sense, and love the sound of the botty slapping toether when I shake it real fast going left to right, left to right, lol.... tick, tick, tick!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I like the thicker women, but it's not in proportion with her body. As she ages, it's gonna get bigger and very saggy and won't be looking good for long to those who drool over it.

I always think long term...

But I would still have fun giggling it like a big bowl of jello like I do with all my gf's bums, they can't get over the fact that I get so much pleasure from doing that. It's hypnotic in a sense, and love the sound of the botty slapping toether when I shake it real fast going left to right, left to right, lol.... tick, tick, tick!

They just require more care and maintenance. You don't think a Lamborghini is as easy to maintain as an old Buick, do you? Squats, deads, and lunges are required to keep them in top shape. DC isn't very old, but even though she's lost close to 100lbs, her dumper is round a perky as ever. Now to add age to the example, exhibit B: ATW (horribly sorry for referring to you in regards to age, but hear me out before grabbing the ban hammer) She has done a great job of maintaining a shape and positioning that makes most college girls look bad. You get out what you put in. (Not a poop reference)

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
as true as it is what you say, my gf is affraid her legs will get too big if she does what you said. We both know that's not true. But she does have naturally big calves so I uunderstand her fear... She's supposed to start legs soon though, just some easy stuff... extensions and curls. for now...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic