Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Bible says 7 Wives

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Why do Moslems get 70 virgins to party with, while these guys get stuck with seven wives to take care of? I'm holding out for the religion that gives me the most sexable women with the least attachment and baggage. Anybody know what the Buddhists are offering these days?

That's what I want to know!!!

Slic.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I have always had belief Beast has hand on that book and 7 wives sounds like Hell to me.

It's bad enough with 1 without going crazy nuts straight to the coo coo farm lol.

I do believe Beast has hand on that book, now man uses it to control people and extort them!

I laughed at Jim Baker when he cried to his wife they are raping me in her and Tammy's response was a divorcee and new man.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
im happy with the one i have but having extras does have its benefit lol but can you imagine if they turned against you 7 against 1 your fucked.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
oh man - I love you - **== land of all possibilities :))

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Not to stop the joking... but to original post, you have to read Isaiah 3 for this to be clear. It is about Judgment of Jerusalem. God takes all the men of any use, and leaves only children and weak men. So the women do not want to be old maids, and take the name of anyone available. It is a warning from Isaiah's vision, much of the book is about this. Not a right granted by the bible. Much of the rest is about killing each other, but I would think having 7 wives would make me want to kill someone too.

Sorry raised by preachers.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
How does a life insurance look like in case of demise?

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
1BigGun11
Why do Moslems get 70 virgins to party with, while these guys get stuck with seven wives to take care of? I'm holding out for the religion that gives me the most sexable women with the least attachment and baggage. Anybody know what the Buddhists are offering these days?

Thats a great idea I am forming a "group" of like minded individuals such as yourself. I havent decided on a name yet. If you pay your dues every week and donate to the "name fund" Im sure we can give your names consideration. Depending on the size of the donation you may have some input in the by laws.

I wish to go on the record and state that I prefer curvy brunettes and cadillacs.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic