Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Best time to take GH

P

philmcgroin

Apr 22, 2014
Don't know why anyone would inject More than once a day.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
What's the reasoning for SubQ before bed and IM in the mornings? SubQ and IM have almost the exact peak level/time/bioavailability and duration in the body. Also there are no differences in igf-1 concentration levels between these two types of injection methods.

IM or SubQ as far as I'm concerned is all personal preference. IV is another story.

mands

Picky picky picky!!!!!.

But of course you are correct MANDS.

Nonetheless to better comprehend the "rationale" behind some of the responses, read the OPs initial question, which for all intents and purposes, was the genesis of the thread it's self.

Some replies are directed at the OPs original query while others appear to be more generalized answers.

I'll SUMMARIZE these Growth Hormone DOSING QUESTIONS as those which seem to generate a relatively high degree of uncertainty and with that comes a variety of answers. The latter ranging from evidence based to prototypical "broscience" rebuttals.

1) When should be GH pinned relative to the AAS in my cycle?

2) When is the best time to inject GH to mimic the natural circadian rhythm?

3) When is the best time to pin GH and minimize the effects of GnRH secretion?

4) Is split dosing of GH into TW0 or THREE separate injections "better" since the half life of GH is so short.

BEST to ya mates
jim

Last edited:
johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013

Because it's cool !! :) ^^

When I ran it for 8 months I did 2-2.5iu subQ into belly fat right when I woke up and ate 45 min later.. Went to the gym and banged another 2-2.5iu in the bathroom immediately post workout IM split into the muscle group worked that day, pounded a water and whey shake then did my cardio..

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Picky picky picky!!!!!.

But of course you are correct MANDS.

Nonetheless to better comprehend the "rationale" behind some of the responses, read the OPs initial question, which for all intents and purposes, was the genesis of the thread it's self.

Some replies are directed at the OPs original query while others appear to be more generalized answers.

I'll SUMMARIZE these Growth Hormone DOSING QUESTIONS as those which seem to generate a relatively high degree of uncertainty and with that comes a variety of answers. The latter ranging from evidence based to prototypical "broscience" rebuttals.

1) When should be GH pinned relative to the AAS in my cycle?

2) When is the best time to inject GH to mimic the natural circadian rhythm?

3) When is the best time to pin GH and minimize the effects of GnRH secretion?

4) Is split dosing of GH into TW0 or THREE separate injections "better" since the half life of GH is so short.

BEST to ya mates
jim

Damn Jim so many questions. lol

Here are my answers.

1. Every day and multiple times.
2. Since our body naturally pulses GH around five times a day with the highest peak at night, I would dose every (3-5) hours if possible stopping before bedtime.
3. I would say when glucose levels are elevated. This is a total guess.
4. Yes, see answer #2

A question I have since there is a third hormone involved with GH secretion(this is my understanding)Ghrelin, should GHRP-6 be introduced between GH injections as well?

mands

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Damn Jim so many questions. lol

Here are my answers.

1. Every day and multiple times.
2. Since our body naturally pulses GH around five times a day with the highest peak at night, I would dose every (3-5) hours if possible stopping before bedtime.
3. I would say when glucose levels are elevated. This is a total guess.
4. Yes, see answer #2

A question I have since there is a third hormone involved with GH secretion(this is my understanding)Ghrelin, should GHRP-6 be introduced between GH injections as well?

mands

Does gh supplementation shut down your natural pulses thereby nullifying your final natural pulse when you fall asleep? If so would the last pin be right before bed and consist of the largest part of the daily dose?

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
"studys" show the more times you inject the better it is for fat loss.
I have no clue if this is true I have done 1 injection 2 and 3 times per day they all worked.

thats the problem with studys. you guys quote studys on when the best time to inject ect. try them all I have theres no difference what time I did it they all worked

and I was never convinced that Gh did local fat loss until last summer I kept to my left side of belly button for 200ius at 2.5 per day and I could tell there was a real difference in the fat from side to side

Last edited:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Does gh supplementation shut down your natural pulses thereby nullifying your final natural pulse when you fall asleep? If so would the last pin be right before bed and consist of the largest part of the daily dose?

I do believe introducing any synthetic hormone can eventually shut your natural production down. At what rate or speed of shut down I do not know. Some say you can still have natural pulses during sleep when running during the day. Others say no you can't.

If you natural production does shut down I do not see any benefit by doing a bigger dose before bed time.

Also, I would like to add to one of my answers and state that even while we try to mimic natural secretions it will never be exact. There is no way to actually tell when your body will release it's own GH. It's random and therfore exact timing is not necassary in my opinion. As long as those IGF-1 levles are increased that's what we want.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic