Mar 23, 2011
Enan for me so far...
havent used sust yet though, so it may change my opinion this summer

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Phenylprop.. hands down...

I have used most all esters of test and I have to say that MG per MG PhenylProp is BY FAR the most effective test I have EVER used...

It kicks off as fast as prop, but stabilizes better and longer... It also doesn't have the "mule kick" effect that prop has either... But it does give you the hornies in three days flat... Strength gains are noticed in about two weeks, nothing drastic... but you can tell...

When I am cruising or running a short cycle I run TPP... I love it...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
?????? I'm utterly confused by this. If that's you in your avatar, and you haven't run test very much, how the...what the....huh? What have your past cycles looked like? I'm truly interested in how you've achieved your build without test as a base.

I didn't say that I don't use testosterone as a base, it just doesn't do anything really. I'll either use superdrol or dbol get the results, and then the test(no matter the ester) will allow me to retain (but not add) the newly gained muscle until I start PCT. And prop makes me horny. Sustanon did and propionate alone did, so I assume it was the prop both times. Enanthate does not raise my libido; I found out on another forum that I wasn't alone with this situation. The other members that experienced this as well said cypionate for some reason does increase libido like prop. Weird isn't it?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I didn't say that I don't use testosterone as a base, it just doesn't do anything really. I'll either use superdrol or dbol get the results, and then the test(no matter the ester) will allow me to retain (but not add) the newly gained muscle until I start PCT. And prop makes me horny. Sustanon did and propionate alone did, so I assume it was the prop both times. Enanthate does not raise my libido; I found out on another forum that I wasn't alone with this situation. The other members that experienced this as well said cypionate for some reason does increase libido like prop. Weird isn't it?

Gotcha. It absolutely could be that with the amount of mass you already have, 500mgs test isn't enough. See if 750mgs helps out, and if not, then bump it up again to 1g. At some point it will give you the gains that it's famous for, you may just have to run it a little higher to get them. It is king of all pure mass builders in my book, when taking sustainability and quality into account.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Gotcha. It absolutely could be that with the amount of mass you already have, 500mgs test isn't enough. See if 750mgs helps out, and if not, then bump it up again to 1g. At some point it will give you the gains that it's famous for, you may just have to run it a little higher to get them. It is king of all pure mass builders in my book, when taking sustainability and quality into account.

Well if that's actually you in your avatar, then I'll definitely listen to what you've got to say :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic