jacobss
What's New?

Best Prohormone to increase libido?

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
pde5i's work along the vascular pathway
PT141 works on a different pathway, (neurological) which is why they stack so good together

P

pumpemanddumpem

Dec 3, 2012
Thanks Roman. I might have to try it. So have you noticed any diminishing effects after taking for a while? How often would you suggest taking it? I was thinking of just using every week-end or so, and not during the week. Do you have to take it with V or Cia?

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Thanks Roman. I might have to try it. So have you noticed any diminishing effects after taking for a while? How often would you suggest taking it? I was thinking of just using every week-end or so, and not during the week. Do you have to take it with V or Cia?

the effects of PT141 are fairly strong so I try not to use more than once a month. Mostly when i came home on vacation from afghanistan and wanted to get in as much bedroom activity as possible before leaving again. Now that i've been home for ten months, I've tapered offf using it.

In the beginning, you will be tempted to use it once a week. After a few encounters, you will realize that it takes a toll on you, to have your libido supercharged for 18 hours consumes quite a bit of energy. You may get some mild headaches, and it may effect your mood (make you grouchy if you are not having sex constantly). You will learn to appreciate a smaller dose, and saving for special occassions where you will have enough time with your partner to give this drug all the rec time it deserves.

You do NOT need this with a pde5i! But stacking with a pde5i can enhance an otherwise pleasurable experience. Nothing like being able to hang your heavy, wet towel on your portable towel hook!

Bottom line is to learn to respect the PT141, not take too much, and it might be a good idea to let your partner share in this rec drug. Otherwise, there will be a libido mismatch between you two and that is never a fun thing. Nothing worse than to have to use the restroom to knock off the last two sets because your partner has lost interest!

P

pumpemanddumpem

Dec 3, 2012
Cool, i might give it a try. I still might get the epistane for the times in between taking the pt-141.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic