Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best gear stack ever used for your best gains?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Sust, dbol/injectable winny, and a touch of deca for the joints.
thickest i ever got

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
test 500 week
deca 1 gram week
dbol 10mg/primo 40mg in one cap daily
caber
adex
super cycle

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Test/Deca/EQ/dbol... Never again tho, lol... Not worth it to do it more than once IMO

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think thus far my best "weight" gain was test (blend) 450mg, NPP 150mg, Bold Cyp 150mg, ONCE EW 50mg drol ED and 2iu hyges ED... added 15 lbs in 4 week... had a little bloat but not much...

The trick was that I had been at trt dose for about 9 months and not working out 8 of those... Although I never really lost size, when I got back on I jumped back up quickly... much larger than I was before "the accident"

the thing is OP... everyone is different... what works for me may not work for you... you have to find that... and once you do... it may not work like that ever again.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
sus/dbol, i gained some serious mass

tren/mast/t prop/winny. i was big,veiny and strong as fuck

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Omnadren was one of my favorties. Deca, dbol and test enanthate is an excellent stack.

loved them omnas

they are still out there but i know theres a lot of fakes as well.. I loved cracking those amps and that smell of the oil that would follow after

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
900mg test e+400mg tren

Completely awesome results

I'll be running 900mg-1g test e+600mg tren+sdrol in a couple weeks..i'll be lookin like a freak

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Past summer cut was sust, tren ace, superdrol kicker, winny finisher. Fucking roadmap.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Test enth + primo for me.

I didn't gain anything incredible but at the end of the day I did my pct and had only lost 2-3lb! Talk about quality gains. And I looked leaner and harder than ever, loved it. But I suppose wouldn't really work the same for those who don't come off.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
Test enth + primo for me.

I didn't gain anything incredible but at the end of the day I did my pct and had only lost 2-3lb! Talk about quality gains. And I looked leaner and harder than ever, loved it. But I suppose wouldn't really work the same for those who don't come off.
actually i drop to 10 to 20 mg primo orally on cruise to stay shredded after cut.it works great till im ready to blast.lots of uses with primo and it has great synergy with other goodies

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah. Besides cost I think it's a godsend.
I've got a little more experimenting with combo's that I want to try but I feel that after my coming cycle then primo will be a staple in everything! I just loved the look it gave and the fact I didn't lose much at the end, very motivating

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic