Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Best fast food Burger

E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
I might have to give 5guy another try. I went there 2 times, and both times it was "meh". Fuddruckers is ok, they have the Elk Burger which is a nice change of pace if you want something leaner.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
When in the West Coast, In and Out.
East Coast, 5 guys - 4 patty, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Culver's is the best burger for fast food (must have drive-thru to qualify.) ((Runner-up : In-N-Out))

Elevation Burger is the best for quick food (less than five minutes but no drive-thru.) ((Runner-up : Five Guys))

Local meat shop makes the best gourmet burger though. Organic prime-rib, organic ground sirloin, and organic pork belly, all shredded and blended together. Take it home, cook to order (med-rare for me), add good cheese, coleslaw, thick bacon, grilled onions, and a little BBQ sauce, place inside bun of choice (pretzel for me) and then have a mouthgasm washed down with a good DIPA.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Culver's is the best burger for fast food (must have drive-thru to qualify.) ((Runner-up : In-N-Out))Elevation Burger is the best for quick food (less than five minutes but no drive-thru.) ((Runner-up : Five Guys))Local meat shop makes the best gourmet burger though. Organic prime-rib, organic ground sirloin, and organic pork belly, all shredded and blended together. Take it home, cook to order (med-rare for me), add good cheese, coleslaw, thick bacon, grilled onions, and a little BBQ sauce, place inside bun of choice (pretzel for me) and then have a mouthgasm washed down with a good DIPA.
Im coming to your house! I'll bring the beer!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Im big fan of Red Robin- I didnt like 5 guys- I thought way way too expensive for Fast Food. Much Rather BK for price

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Im coming to your house! I'll bring the beer!

You better bring more than beer... I prefer 5'8"ish with some curves but also in shape...and I know you fit that description but you're just not my type, sorry friend.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Whatabuger Double Cheese with jalapenos and bacon is my favorite.

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger 10 oz "Serious Burger" is very good as well.

Also like Checker's Big Buford with no mayo or ketchup, and a Super Sonic Double Cheeseburger with mustard - great with bacon and jalapenos also.

Five Guys as well. Like a double with cheese, bacon, and jalapenos.

I make the best burger I've ever eaten in my kitchen, cooked over mesquite coals in my back yard.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You better bring more than beer... I prefer 5'8"ish with some curves but also in shape...and I know you fit that description but you're just not my type, sorry friend.
lol... I forgot your single now... so which do you prefer.. blonde or brunette??? I bring a variety and we can sample them...

Reactions: SAD
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I hate when i am outside of NYC and forget to say no mustard, so used to mustard not being on my burger it pissed me off that I forget

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Lots of choices these days, I am going with 5 Guys, they have a tasty burger....I usually get a 3 patty with cheese, bacon, pickle and tomato....
I had five guys for the first time a few month ago and it was terrible. I think if I didn't get it to go it would have been better but when I unwrapped it at home it was just a pile of mush.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic