Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Best Alternative to D-bol for First Cycle (more liver-safe)

B

BackInTheSaddle

Mar 4, 2012
I'm about to start my first cycle- and have read tons of the posts here. It seems like the tried and true combo is test E or C with a d-bol kickstart. My concern is that I'm coming off 4 years of antibiotics, and currently take a statin and beta blocker. I'm thinking that my liver has taken quite a pounding over the years of antibiotics, and I know D-bol is very hepatoxic. I want the gains, but not at the expense of liver damage. So, is there a less hepatoxic AS to partner with the test during the first cycle? I have read a ton on Deca, and it seems like the perfect combo with test, but there have been people trying to talk me out of it. In every Deca profile, it says its highly anabolic (good), not very androgenic (good), and has very few side effects (great). Any reason not to stack these two? Or any better combo for a beginner? Chime in--- your opinions are very much appreciated.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Just run a test only cycle. Pick up some test e or c and run it at 500mg a week split into to shots and you will be good to go. You will see good gains with a test only cycle if your diet is right and with the summer coming around you will not have to worry about the bloat that you would see from the dbol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm about to start my first cycle- and have read tons of the posts here. It seems like the tried and true combo is test E or C with a d-bol kickstart. My concern is that I'm coming off 4 years of antibiotics, and currently take a statin and beta blocker. I'm thinking that my liver has taken quite a pounding over the years of antibiotics, and I know D-bol is very hepatoxic. I want the gains, but not at the expense of liver damage. So, is there a less hepatoxic AS to partner with the test during the first cycle? I have read a ton on Deca, and it seems like the perfect combo with test, but there have been people trying to talk me out of it. In every Deca profile, it says its highly anabolic (good), not very androgenic (good), and has very few side effects (great). Any reason not to stack these two? Or any better combo for a beginner? Chime in--- your opinions are very much appreciated.

Agreed with USMCRabi... Just stick with the test and be patient. Any 17-a alkylated steroid is gonna beat up the liver. Cycle smart, avoid the negative health effects as best you can. Don't do the orals IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic