Members
Latest Member
nelson.howard
What's New?

Best aas to keep from wasting

U

underground

Jul 30, 2020
450-600mg long ester test (cyp or Enth)....1.5-2cc per week. 1cc (300mg) deca every 3-4 weeks, and throw in 1-2cc mast E every 2-3 weeks to allow more binding affinity for the test.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Any TRT-style cycle, but long esters for less pinning. I like the idea of adding 25mg anavar a day too.

U

underground

Jul 30, 2020
Anavar, Test and Ostarine
Legit Ostarine is incredibly difficult to come across...most of it sold out of brick and mortars is some type of derivative or pro-hormone, or it may actually contain a small pinch of Ostarine but mixed in with various other compounds. I wouldn't trust any ostarine coming out of China....only the devil and christ know what's in it.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Legit Ostarine is incredibly difficult to come across...most of it sold out of brick and mortars is some type of derivative or pro-hormone, or it may actually contain a small pinch of Ostarine but mixed in with various other compounds. I wouldn't trust any ostarine coming out of China....only the devil and christ know what's in it.
agreed.

I have some Celtic Labs from PHF that I love. Everything else out there may be bunk, but if you do get the real stuff it's pretty amazing.