Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Been Working on my Arms

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You've come a long way in the 2 years I've known you PoB. Much respect.

Came to a realization about a few things. I can honestly say that TID helped get me there... My training wasn't enough. And when I would read you and Halo's logs and look at the level of volume I knew I needed to dial it up. Focusing more on my diet of course brought on the most rapid changes. Once I became LESS neurotic about what I was eating and just started eating as much as I possible could I started growing.

So for what its worth II, thanks for the inspiration brother.

Can't forget to thank SAD of course too. For calling me out on every stupid thing I've done and for sucking me into this life of competing in PL.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Came to a realization about a few things. I can honestly say that TID helped get me there... My training wasn't enough. And when I would read you and Halo's logs and look at the level of volume I knew I needed to dial it up. Focusing more on my diet of course brought on the most rapid changes. Once I became LESS neurotic about what I was eating and just started eating as much as I possible could I started growing.

So for what its worth II, thanks for the inspiration brother.

Can't forget to thank SAD of course too. For calling me out on every stupid thing I've done and for sucking me into this life of competing in PL.
You're inspiring me to post up some progress pics soon. I'm pretty well recovered from the hernia repairs and have just got back to normal in the gym in the past 3-4 weeks.

I hope you can stay healthy. That's the key. Train smart and don't try to get there overnight.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Nice job brother. Keep on grinding

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Looking good, POB. Even if you AREN'T from texas.

The arms look great - you don't have a reasonable complaint, dude.

And no, site injecting test is a myth. But I get the mental connection thing.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You hold that 260 very well brother. Big improvement. Very Nice!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
looking good pob!! i would hit tri's 2xs a week tops bro, for me the ticket was always behind the head single dumbbell extensions, 4-5 sets..you are getting there bro!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
You've come a long way in the 2 years I've known you PoB. Much respect.

i gotta agree here as well.
all that bro-science i been kicking in your ear is paying off huh? hahaha
seriously though, the PLing has definitely helped and you are a lot more knowledgable now.
good shit man

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Well done its not ****en easy.wish it was but keep it up bro.the one exercise that I found the best for building tris was close grip bench press and bis just the good old barbell curls.just curious pob have you done site injections on your arms?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well done its not ****en easy.wish it was but keep it up bro.the one exercise that I found the best for building tris was close grip bench press and bis just the good old barbell curls.just curious pob have you done site injections on your arms?

Yup. I mentioned site injects in the OP. bi's and tri's. The little sore spots helped me focus on contracting. And if I didn't "feel" something hitting that spot then I moved on to a different exercise.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Put on some nice thickness POB, Stronglyfe says you are thick in da pants too.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic