Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Battle Ropes

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
I used to do a lot of HIIT training back when I used to train and compete in MMA, now that I'm no longer training like the "crazy" person I used to be the I seem to have found some of the not so nice chub weight that I swore I would never regain... Ugh! One of the insane intervals that we used to use was any variation of battle rope waves or slams. I've been contemplating buying one of my own, 2" x 50' to pair with my kettlebell training in my 'pre new year resolution' to get this weight back off. Just wondering if anyone else incorporates battle ropes into their training or cutting workouts and how effective in your opinion they are for burning off some excess body weight.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
for me when i cut short rest brakes with super sets. I try not to do the cardio like stuff and i also don't do HITT. I do cardio with the weights. also diet i very important.

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the input. In the past decade I've been all over the place with training from 6 years of straight lifting before I decided to give MMA the spot light in my life. I know diet is an important factor in anything and that my weight gain clearly falls on that - I split with my husband of 6 years and had to resort to living with my parents for a while now until I could get my feet back under me...Moms cooking and an always over filled junk food pantry gets hard to resist after a while!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I give you ladies credit. I've tried those ropes a few times. All I can say is WOW!!! They wooped my butt. I did like it, but I can see I will have to slowly incorporate them. Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic