Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Basic cycle but got some ?s..

F

Face

May 7, 2013
Hey guys I am looking for some answers that I have ?s about .im goin to run my first cycle and when I made my decision to do that I wanted to keep it very very basic to get feel of it and I feel better off keeping it simple.

I wanting to run test e 250 1x a wk for 12 wk I got AI hcg and pct now my questions I have is if I'm taking that dose would it be recommended to start AI at beg of cycle? Week 2? Or wait for some sides which I kinda don't wanna do.

Second is also pertains to the basic dose I want to know is do I need to start hcg in week 4 or should I just blast after right before pct I was thinking myself to start at week 4 so I know it's basic but just some clarification for myself thanx

Face

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i dont even think youll need hcg for a cycle like this. as far as sides you may experience some water retention or acne. your running a very mild cycle and most newbs start at 500mg EW. if you get a little acne no big deal. part of the game and not everyone gets it.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, test e at 500mg week. Run hcg on cycle and stop 3 days before pct. What kind of AI do you have?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Face how old are you? If you are fairly young 250 wont do much for you. That is a trt dose.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
^^^^^ All the above my noob friend!

500mg a week
1shot Sunday
1shot Thursday
250mg each

Save your AI in case you need it... You want some water retention.
If your heart is set on the HCG than I would start it week 5.

If I were you I would not run 250mg per week that is very light an your likely to be disappointed.

F

Face

May 7, 2013
Face how old are you? If you are fairly young 250 wont do much for you. That is a trt dose.

I'm am 30 yrs young. I understand its a very mild dose but that's what I want and feel comfortable doing.. Maybe next cycle I will bump up but as of now I'm gonna shoot for 1cc a wk..

F

Face

May 7, 2013
^^^^^ All the above my noob friend!

500mg a week
1shot Sunday
1shot Thursday
250mg each

Save your AI in case you need it... You want some water retention.
If your heart is set on the HCG than I would start it week 5.

If I were you I would not run 250mg per week that is very light an your likely to be disappointed.

That's kinda what I was thinking wait for sides before starting AI because I know it's a very mild dose but had to ask because I don't wanna crash my e2 by taking it if I don't really need to on this mild dose..

Thanx for the advice guys this is much appreciated..

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I'm am 30 yrs young. I understand its a very mild dose but that's what I want and feel comfortable doing.. Maybe next cycle I will bump up but as of now I'm gonna shoot for 1cc a wk..

Nothing wrong with that at all. Stick to your plan and good luck. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Just because its what you want doesn't make it right. I want to shoot meth.

If you inject 250mg per week. Your body shuts down. So you're not contributing naturally. That 250mg will probably not even take you to total test of over 1500. This is a really really bad idea. You won't "feel" a difference between 250 to 500. You haven't even ran a cycle so how did you come to this conclusion that its what you're comfortable with? Makes it sound like you have some solid scientific rationale for running 250 per week... Only you don't.

F

Face

May 7, 2013
Just because its what you want doesn't make it right. I want to shoot meth.

If you inject 250mg per week. Your body shuts down. So you're not contributing naturally. That 250mg will probably not even take you to total test of over 1500. This is a really really bad idea. You won't "feel" a difference between 250 to 500. You haven't even ran a cycle so how did you come to this conclusion that its what you're comfortable with? Makes it sound like you have some solid scientific rationale for running 250 per week... Only you don't.

Then go shoot your meth...
I came to conclusion cause that's what I'm comfortable with.. Thanks for ur smart ass comment.. I had a couple ?s that's all and I get this smh..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic