Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Awesome payback from a Dad to his daughter

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
saw this on another board, going into one's diary is a no no. The father is a piece of shit for doing this, she's gonna rebel, run away and get pimped out by some guys in the streets.

Some things, you're better off not reading...

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I like this guy!

Ritch it was a public post on facebook he read not a diary entry and it would be smart to read his followup as well.

Last edited:
Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hell yeah!! The sense of entitlement America has (hell, even my generation...I think we started it, as a matter of fact) is sickening. I love this guy, and I'd do the same dang thing with darn near the same gun...when I tell my kids that i lost everything and had to join the military, then came back on unemployment that i shouldn't have had and finally found a job working 63h/wk while going to school full time at UT Dallas....I know now how good I had it...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think the dad was wrong.
It became all about his power and not about doing the right thing.
The diary thing was also wrong.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
I think the dad was wrong.
It became all about his power and not about doing the right thing.
The diary thing was also wrong.

I agree. This was more about the father showing off more than anything. Destroying the laptop was really annoying. Do you know how many people need laptops that would have been thrilled to get a free one? I'd rather see a video of him bringing the laptop to Goodwill for donation. What a douche bag.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic