Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Arnold expo cartoons

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
K..i've work the Arnold expo every year from 1999 to 2009 and i can go on for ever from what i seen and said to me..i'll start from the beginning..my first few years was most amusing...first thing i notice was all the "Joe the work out tools"...most were not in shape who walke around wearing crazy wear bags and a tank tops, WT belt on carring a gallon of water like they were in the competition... that bread cleaned up as the years went on...2nd thing that got me was all the perverted dads of youth cheerleading competition kids who would hit on you and take pictures of you...no time rt now but next is all the people i seen in the fitness and bb mags..... and when i seen them in person i was in shock...and i am sure you all know what i mean..

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It is amazing what an airbrush can do for people in a mag vs real life. I one damn day am gonna make it to the arnold. They just opened up a lightweight class in "strongman fitness" I am gonna say it is a branch of our sport as I refuse to call it solely strongman.

Last edited:
lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
strong man event is on stage in the expo its very cool...airbrush is an under statement more like paint brush i am telling you

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
Arnolds comen up...i am not going ...worked that expo fir 12 yrs...whos going and for what and why

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Arnolds comen up...i am not going ...worked that expo fir 12 yrs...whos going and for what and why
I really wanted to go to the Arnolds, but my wife and I just went to the LA Fit Expo out here and I think pretty much it's like the Arnold only a bit smaller. We didn't stay long as my wife is still a bit weak (she went through radiation/chemo late last year) this was the first place in public that she was for a longer period of time, but next year I am going for sure.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
I may go next year but not to work..did that and its a long none stop day...Mr O expo's ok but it Vegas so its a great time..years ago there was so many what happened??? i was allways on the road doing something...europa sports expo was a good one at one time

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Have been a few times, but not for a few years. Just went for fun and freebies, though did wait in line to see Arnold once. Never been to any other events like it.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Would love to go to the Mr. Olympia someday, but will probably only go the the Arnold if I'm competing in it. Would love to stop by the Animal Cage and bust some people's chops, though.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
animal cage is great lots if fun...good friends jersey co. you would like the power lifting event...they do it rt inside the expo

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
They need to get some longtime Animal female lifters in the Cage, IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic