Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Arnold 2016

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
hahahahhaha...I am woman enough to admit that....that would be a bit too much for me to handle ;)

Sorry that was a little weird...but I have my dreams. But how bout we at least all go to dinner? I know great places...we can eat clean or junky depending on your likes.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Sorry that was a little weird...but I have my dreams. But how bout we at least all go to dinner? I know great places...we can eat clean or junky depending on your likes.

hahahahaha....nothing wrong with that! Massage parlors?????? :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
hahahahhaha...I am woman enough to admit that....that would be a bit too much for me to handle ;)
it wouldn't matter Jenner, if all three on them were in the bed they wouldn't want you... but there would be rough sex... and you would be untouched...

Last edited:
Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
it wouldn't matter Jenner, if all three on them were in the bed they wouldn't want you... but there would be feces and semen all over the sheets... and you would be untouched...

You speak for yourself not for me.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well I wanted to go to the Arnold but with you talking like that Jenner, maybe I would rather come to California lol! That avi by the way, wow!

Really hoping to make it this year, especially if all of you are going to be there. Would love to meet up with all of you and to see Chris compete if he does and RR.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic