Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Arimidex killing my sex drive or does it increase it?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Adex has always great for me and no sides. Everyone is diff tho.GS why don't you like adex?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Have you done any labs?? That's the only way to know what's happening. I was just recently running Adex 2mg a week split up twice and my estrogen was still high on my labs. I bumped up to every other day 1mg and that's on just 700 mg test E. you need to get labs so you can dial it in on how much your body needs.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
not that I don't like it... stane just worked so well I found myself backing off the dose whereas adex I usually have to ramp up. I still get sensitive nips on occasion with adex. stane never. I did feel however that my gains are a bit better on adex. stane might be a bit too suppressive for me.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
not that I don't like it... stane just worked so well I found myself backing off the dose whereas adex I usually have to ramp up. I still get sensitive nips on occasion with adex. stane never. I did feel however that my gains are a bit better on adex. stane might be a bit too suppressive for me.

Yeah gotta have estrogen to build muscle also

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well what can I substitute for Adex? Still waiting for a good alternative at least try that... and see how it goes

Yes did labs like 3 months ago my E2 was like in the 500's very high a gram of test will do that...

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Shine what dosage would you use stane? And caber? For how long would you run it? So how long should I cruise at 600? Or can I stay at the gram a week? Another bro posted he dropped to 300mg for 2 months and it started all coming back... But I don't want to drop down to much... Any suggestions? Thanks bros...
How old are you and what are your goals? Seems you've signed up for a lifetime of pinning but you're gonna have to cruise at some point. A gram a week is not cruising.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I'm 40 so I'm no spring chicken I was already on permanent HRT before... My goals? get huge as possible then just maintenance some size... I understand that I have some limitations for sure because of age I miss the days of squatting 400lbs as a senior in high school :(
Anyways I've decided to stack maybe try some different stuff, dbol, tbol, drol, see what's the best for adding size..
I've been eating like crazy so it's hard to keep up with all that eating all day long.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic