Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Arimidex killing my sex drive or does it increase it?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So after being on for a year and still on estrogen levels where high been taking Arimidex (might of gotten some bunk from IP china, freakin stroke) but anyways I have read that to much of an AI kills sex drive others say more helps sex drive Im taking about 2-3mg a week split up any suggestions on bringing my drive back?
Anyone have any experience with this or should I switch to a different AI?

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I'm confused....are you still on right now? If so it depends on the dose, but probably too much....if you are not on, then that is wayyyy too much.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
1mg every 3 to 4 days is all I've ever needed. Um what's your current cycle?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
So after being on for a year and still on estrogen levels where high been taking Arimidex (might of gotten some bunk from IP china, freakin stroke) but anyways I have read that to much of an AI kills sex drive others say more helps sex drive Im taking about 2-3mg a week split up any suggestions on bringing my drive back?

How much test are you running with that?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

How much test are you running with that?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Sorry i wasn't clear I'm running 1000mg-1250mg test cyp. a week for close to a year and yes still on haven't stopped yet. I have been doing about 2-3 mg a week of adex, and about 500mg of HCG after week 4 till now.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Sorry i wasn't clear I'm running 1000mg-1250mg test cyp. a week for close to a year and yes still on haven't stopped yet. I have been doing about 2-3 mg a week of adex, and about 500mg of HCG after week 4 till now.

With HCG you get direct estradiol from the testes, and estrogen aromatized from the test of course.

1mg of adex with that much test every 2-3 days is not to much. Sounds like your adex is crap.

like I mentioned in another thread try exemestane , stay away from letrozole.

sounds like your E levels are the culprit .

I would back the test off to 600mg and cruise for a bit, keep hcg but take a week break, then use 300iu every 3-4 days only so you don't get that big spike in estradiol with the large hcg shots.

using low dose exemestane for your anti-E I bet sex drive will return , You could have high prolactin levels with the higher HCG shots, estrogen from bad adex which will hinder sex drive even with high test.

Add in cabergoline for a few weeks if you suspect high prolactin from estradiol spikes, estrogen.

Last edited:
Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I agree your adex may be bunk or underdosed. Bc 1mg every 3 days should be plenty, but everyone is different. You could try eod at 1mg but I believe that would be more than needed. Less is better.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
With HCG you get direct estradiol from the testes, and estrogen aromatized from the test of course.

1mg of adex with that much test every 2-3 days is not to much. Sounds like your adex is crap.

like I mentioned in another thread try exemestane , stay away from letrozole.

sounds like your E levels are the culprit .

I would back the test off to 600mg and cruise for a bit, keep hcg but take a week break, then use 300iu every 3-4 days only so you don't get that big spike in estradiol with the large hcg shots.

using low dose exemestane for your anti-E I bet sex drive will return , You could have high prolactin levels with the higher HCG shots, estrogen from bad adex which will hinder sex drive even with high test.

Add in cabergoline for a few weeks if you suspect high prolactin from estradiol spikes, estrogen.

Stane worked great for me. Using Adex now and wish I bought stane instead.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Shine what dosage would you use stane? And caber? For how long would you run it? So how long should I cruise at 600? Or can I stay at the gram a week? Another bro posted he dropped to 300mg for 2 months and it started all coming back... But I don't want to drop down to much... Any suggestions? Thanks bros...

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
WTF

Dude, what does 2-3mg/week mean? What is your dosing schedule? Daily? EOD? How much?

People react differently too anti-e's. Some are fine on high amounts, but people like me, it destroys me sex drive.

A-dex 0.25-0.50mg ED should suffice. Aromasin needs to be taken 2x/day. Letro at a low enough dose will work as well. I have friends who take letro EOD and don't see the negative sex drive effects.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Ok I'm talking like .5 Monday's 1mg wens .5 or another 1mg on Friday.
So zomb your confusing me if the adex is no good for me what is the recommendation ?
What should I substituted for the adex?
The stane or aromasin and what dosages?
Caber?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic