Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Are you ready for the Government Shutdown?

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Nothing more un-American then has to work for a living.

Why do you hate America so much.

Ah..the american dream! Sit back and wait for those to hand it to you!!! While I work my *ss off and banking on winning the lottery! Guess I'm a hater!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I hope they stay shut down. watching tv this morning and the obama media is trying to give a sob story for the IRS and it's workers??!!! WTF? You talk about outta touch with Americans. I dont know anybody who likes the irs.
You guys notice how the last few months or so Dems and their media have been trying to make the irs into our friend and they're good guys?

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I hope they stay shut down. watching tv this morning and the obama media is trying to give a sob story for the IRS and it's workers??!!! WTF? You talk about outta touch with Americans. I dont know anybody who likes the irs.
You guys notice how the last few months or so Dems and their media have been trying to make the irs into our friend and they're good guys?

It's a joke. Seeing Barry and his crew of brainwashed flunkies in action is worse than pro wrestling. They have absolutely no credibility.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
It's a joke. Seeing Barry and his crew of brainwashed flunkies in action is worse than pro wrestling. They have absolutely no credibility.

At least Pro-Wresting you may get a nip slip on occasion or a face turn heel, our government is a complete waste lately, you know it's bad when Syria and Russia made the US of A look like a little bitch!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
what really sucks about this for me is my fiance just got her PIN settled with the IRS and was finally able to file for her $5000 tax return at the beginning of September.

With that she was going to get caught up on her car, legal fees, pay me back, and have some left over for clothes for work and some to save.

Checked the status Friday with my CPA and they were going to direct deposit tomorrow, Wednesday Oct 2nd...from what I understand from my CPA the check was funded yesterday morning with a 2 day ACH hold for Wednesday deposit.

Now they're saying this will last for weeks....and my fiance is going to lose her car while I'm changing jobs again due to the industry i'm in making massive changes in my company....

so i'm ****ed....otherwise i wouldn't give a damn about the shutdown.

That really sucks, and I'm very sorry to hear that. If the economy wasn't in such bad shape, surely she would have been working all these months and you probably wouldn't be facing such incertainty in your own career now. Too many people these days are losing jobs, homes, and everything else.

I don't know exactly what's going on with your fiance's tax situation, but apparently they owed her $ and took their time paying it back. It wouldn't surprise me if the refund they owed her is many months or longer past due, and the legal fees she racked up were due to having to fight some sort of unwarranted IRS attack or dispute that should not have occurred to begin with. It's obvious that they're corrupt beyond words.

Again, it sucks to have such a thing happen, but it helps to see what's actually at the root of the problem and attack IT. More government $ is not the solution. Big Government is who and what actually creates much of our difficulty these days, and needs to be cut back considerably. Any govt "help" not earned usually comes with a very hefty price tag that may not be immediately obvious.

Best of luck to you. Surely these hard times won't last and you'll bounce back. Don't give up.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
At least Pro-Wresting you may get a nip slip on occasion or a face turn heel, our government is a complete waste lately, you know it's bad when Syria and Russia made the US of A look like a little bitch!

It's lucky for this admin that the mainstream media works for them and keeps much of the country clueless.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
We can only hope a good state secedes while big federal eyes are sleeping.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
They really don't need to try to hard, most of the people of this country are really not that intelligent. I blame it on reality TV :)

I love it when Fox reporters go around to certain places and ask people if they agree with this or that that the admin supposedly is or is not doing as a joke, deliberately feeding those idiots incorrect info about the situation, and the morons go along with it. The reporters would tell some idiot in an Obama shirt that Obama was pro-life or trying to increase the use of fossil fuels, and that Romney wanted to stop it. Or that Obama was trying to repeal the Affordable Health Care act, and that Romney wanted to increase taxes and entitlements, was the force behind the Affordable Health Care Act, etc - and the morons would buy it. :D

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
At least they stuck a token whitey next to him, LOL

ap_barack_obama_ll_131001_16x9_992.jpg

M

mick

VIP Member
Dec 22, 2012
Who the hell is gonna pay my cell phone bills while the Cash Cow is shut down?!?!

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
*Congressional Reform Act of 2013

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/31/13. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.

Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic