Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Are you happy with your team's draft?

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I love the Eagle''s draft..as long as these guys turn out to be what they seem to be in college!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I loved the Steelers' draft. I thought it was solid all the way down. I love the first 2 picks to shore up the O-line.

Re the Eagle's draft, watch out for Vinny Curry, the DE out of Marshall, in the 2nd round. If you don't know much about him, prepare to be pleasantly surprised. He has a motor and can get to the QB.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
49ers had a good draft. LeMichael James( RB Oregon) can be a huge asset if he can perform like he did in college, same with AJ Jenkins (WR Illinois). 49ers are stacked to make a serious run at a championship, cant wait for the season to start.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
absolutely.
that is all

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
49ers had a good draft. LeMichael James( RB Oregon) can be a huge asset if he can perform like he did in college, same with AJ Jenkins (WR Illinois). 49ers are stacked to make a serious run at a championship, cant wait for the season to start.

I think they got a steal with L. James.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I think they got a steal with L. James.

No doubt. Im surprised L.James didnt go earlier in the draft. I think the niners got him late in the second or third round, plenty of teams that could rebuild at the RB position imo.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i was kinda hoping the Jets woulda went after him but i'm happy with our first couple picks

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I don't have the slightest clue who we drafted, in fact I'm not even sure what sport you guys are talking about.

Slic.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hey Iron Insanity,
I really hope that Vinny Curry works out well; I heard the interview with him and he is a life long Eagles fan, so the fit is perfect!
Glad to hear you saw him play in college and were impressed.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I think GM Emery has done wonders with his draft picks to add depth to the Bears. And signing free agents Brandon Marshall and a couple O-lineman(maybe Cutler can actually have time to pass this year) has been pretty good. Even if they don't sign Forte next year, I think we will be fine. That being said, I like Forte alot.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hey Iron Insanity,
I really hope that Vinny Curry works out well; I heard the interview with him and he is a life long Eagles fan, so the fit is perfect!
Glad to hear you saw him play in college and were impressed.
Yeah he played ball in my hometown and I got to see him play a few times. He led the nation in TFLs during his 4 years there. I know that Mike Mayock at NFL network had him as the 30th best player in the draft. I lived in Philly a long time so I know a lot of Eagles' fans.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Yes the O line was gonna get Roethlisberger killed if they didnt patch it up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic