Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Apple cider vinegar

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
It hurts because you are suggesting someone drink vinegar which has no benefit rather than taking a necessary medication or altering their lifestyle to something more healthy.

I get it POB . And I get that " I " take a lot of things that may be considered " Bad " for me, so if I can find something else , natural , not another medication , to help me achieve something I'm aiming for , or to help me get better liver enzyme levels , or whatever it may be , then I'm all for that .
And again , Nobody Need try this , I'm not saying there's any medical backing , all I am saying is that I tried it and it did good for me , That Is All !
Thank You !!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I soak my toilet paper with apple cider vinegar before I wipe my ass.....It serves no medical use, just thought it would be cool to do.....

T

T H

Feb 8, 2018
I've heard so many different theories on this but I imagine it's no different than any homeopathy fix, people make it sound like itsa do all miracle cure. I just figure the mind is a powerful tool. Just my opinion.

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
What would be too much?...I'm thinking of incorparating this into the mix...
On average you should take 1 tablespoon 3 x a day. I would start out slow and work your way up to 3 a day though.

D

Deepika23

Mar 14, 2018
Apple cider vinegar is very effective foe me, I love it

Max_Matthews

Max_Matthews

Feb 7, 2018
Too much vinegar will make you urinate too much, it's good for the nutrients in it and digestive purposes, but can shred kidneys, and you shouldn't drink it post workout because of the acidity when muscles need to relax repair

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I'm using it right now to kill off a skin cancer spot. Soak a cotton ball and tape it over the spot each day for at least an hour. It sure as shit gradually kills off the bad cells by making for an inhospitable environment for the cancer.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
I've took it for about a month for my acid reflux. Everywhere I read It states it works wonders for it. I swear it made it worst.Also everyone states they feel great on it. I didn't feel anything other than increased Heart burn.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It can help aid digestion if you're processing food slow (slow gut, constipation, whatever). Twice a day, take a tablespoon with a small bit of water before a meal. Although it has the effect of making a person more alkaline, when taken with food, it's initial acidity will aid digestion. I shit you not - try it out.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i use it now ---seems to work
yep u piss alot esp with 2 gal of water

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic