Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone use LabsMD (Or PrivateMDLabs) lately?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Been sitting on a requisition that is about to expire and need to get it done. Wanted to change draw location and reached out to their support, but I'm getting my email rejected (to both their general and support email addresses). Their support section on their site also generates a "page not found." Tried from two different domains. The second one, I actually got back a more descriptive error that the mailbox was full. The site itself seems operational, letting me add things to the cart and take it up to checkout. I will call later I guess.

Funny thing is the error includes the privatemdlabs.com domain, so there is no question at this point they are the same company.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I think you can just take the rec to any lab as long as you have the paper.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's what I was wondering. It's just the second page actually has the lab I chose when ordering. But, they seem to have issues right now. I decided I'm just going to go to the original lab later this week. I really have an aversion to calling anyone's support.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
So I reached out to LabsMD via text and got a pretty quick reply. Guess they are just having email issues (I didn't bring it up). As mentioned by Parttimer, you can absolutely take your req to any other Quest lab, even if the requisition's listed draw location is different.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic