Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

anyone ever use 7 keto dhea or dicannan for fat loss?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
just wanted to get a consensus of anyone who has used 7 keto dhea or dicannan for fat loss supplements? had a trainer who recommended them both together but used at different times in order to aid in fat loss and as always used cla as well...

anybody ever use these supplements in regards to the fatloss protocols?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Hey bud,

We actually sell the 7 Keto (DHEA metabolite) at the store I run. IMHO there's probably things which work better for your dollar ~ it's definately not one of the cheap supplements, but having said that the research behind it is pretty solid. If you were going to try it I would go for either of these two one if you can get hold of them. Both of these brands are pretty good quality, and Nature's Sunshine actually test each of their batches 28 times before they get cleared to be sold:

images
1536.jpg

More detailed info here:

http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/product/7-keto-30-caps/sku-2922.aspx

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
thanks mf! i already have some, i just wondered if anyone else had ever used it for fat loss, and how it worked for them? i know the doseing is different from what i remember, i could be wrong, but ill see what my old trainer had written about it and dicannan (sp)

OK I FOUND IT my old trainer said to use both dicana mon-fri

and 7 keto dhea only on sat/sund and his rationale for them was while using a lower carb diet, as ur thyroid tends to get out of sync a bit, so he recommended 7 keto at 200 mlg a day, worked up to that amount anyways and dicana at what ever the bottle recomends....

so there u have it...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic