Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anybody get an IPAD 3?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I was lucky enough to get an IPAD 2 for Christmas and I absolutely love it. Im still trying to figure out things I can do with it however its perfect for surfing the internet. Im curious if you have bought an IPAD 3 what benefits if any do you see over the IPAD 2?

Anybody get one yet?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
my girl just got one yesterday. i have yet to get my paws on it but she likes it

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Thinking about pulling the trigger on it, I also have the apple tv which is now in 1080 so I will need to upgrade. For $100 apple tv is great. The new one will let you stream from Iphone 4s and Ipad to your tv. So i will have my phone or pad on 65 inch HD lol.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I have an I-pad2/3G and love it. Its like my american express card, I don't leave home without it. Lol my buddy's lil brother pulled an all nighter and got the 3. I'll see him later today. As happy as I am with the 2, I doubt I'll be getting a 3.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Just checked the Data plans for these and its $30 for verizon 4g but I am thinking I will mostly use it at spots were I have wifi. I dont want to pay the $30 a month for new service when I have a 4s that has internet on it. I may just bite the bullet on the wifi only one. att has 250mb for $14.99. Or just in case I may buy the one with the internet on it and just not activate it and only use it when I need it. Last option is if i ever need it I can turn my 3g 4s into a hotspot for $30 a month. Decisions decisions.........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic