Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Anybody actually LIKE winstrol?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Hated it. Joint pain sucked. Will never touch it again.

KB

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
So, equi does the same for joints as deca? I liked the sound of using deca for my 2nd cycle, but looked like eq was better for avoiding sides. If eq does the same for joints as deca then I'll definately go with eq. My second cycle will be better planned and I think alot more enjoyable, since I'll already have some size from this cycle. I gain weight fairly easy naturally so I should get fairly big using aas. My main reason for using is to get big and look more like a personal trainer, but alot faster than I could do it naturally.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
I loved winny. I used it a lot and then took 3 years off from training. I've been back to the gym for about a year and a half and being 40, I'm afraid of the joint pain...my source has it at a good price so I'll let you know how it goes.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
i love me some winny..makes me hard as pavement and decent increase in strength as well...i perfer injectable over oral...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good stuff- joint pain sucks, got to moderate dosage well...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
No EQ is inferior as an anti-inflammatory as compared to Nandrolone but it helps colagen a bit.

But if your young yet and havn't had to many injuries than eq should do the trick.
But EQ and W will make you look like a vascular freak in the mirror though!

I love using those two but old injuries keep me from using much w theese days.

Lot of ligament injuries are reported as well on the winny so do good warm-ups and stretching for sure.

So, equi does the same for joints as deca? I liked the sound of using deca for my 2nd cycle, but looked like eq was better for avoiding sides. If eq does the same for joints as deca then I'll definately go with eq. My second cycle will be better planned and I think alot more enjoyable, since I'll already have some size from this cycle. I gain weight fairly easy naturally so I should get fairly big using aas. My main reason for using is to get big and look more like a personal trainer, but alot faster than I could do it naturally.

Last edited:
Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Yeah if I like the winstrol this cycle, my next cycle with either be test/eq or test/primo+winstrol. I'm hoping it works for me I wanna look pretty cut up by summer since I'll be trying to get work as a trainer and it doesn't hurt to be shredded on the beach. I get really vascular as it is every summer, this summer I'll be at least 25 pounds heavier at a similar bodyfat level, or probably even leaner. Gonna be sick!

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Loved strol when I was younger, but hate it now. I use to run that shit with almost every cycle, but then I found tren Ace. to take its place. Now in my old days I stick with the Test/Deca/HGH cycles. Do be careful with the pill form, take some type of liver protection supplement. When i was younger I never did, and trust me when i say it came back to bite me in the ass.

Much Respect,
GR

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
When I have run it, inj. or orals, my knees dry up fast, and i get shooting pains randomly that drop me to the ground.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I hear so much about joint pain, but am confused as to why it's such a favorite of athletes then. I mean, isnt it the most use/abused steroid in athletics? Sprinters, cyclist, baseball players. I think it's the one more athletes are busted for than any other, it must work, ateast for some. I'm hoping it's kind of an individual thing and I get lucky. I guess I gotta try it for myself, if it hurts me than I guess I'll know better in the future. It seems like a love it or hate it sort of steroid. While on it I'm going to stick to higher rep work, try and avoid anything that puts alot of strain on the joints.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Winny is good for strength for me, but thats about it. Its also wonderful if ur into the bald look lol.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i like winny......really who doesnt?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic