Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Any of you eat Crawfish?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Work has been taking me to Mississippi and Alabama quite a bit over the last year. One thing I discovered last year while having lunch at a small restaurant in the middle of nowhere was Im a big fan of crawfish. they really know how to make it in the south......I always make it a point to find some seafood gumbo or fried crawfish when I visit now.

Anybody else like crawfish? Seems like it would be a decent source of protein.

Come on over to New Orleans and I'll boil some for you.

4pots.jpg

143_4344.jpg

KB

Dragon70669

Dragon70669

Jun 6, 2011
Don't wait on me KB - I will be there for the second pot! LOL

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Work has been taking me to Mississippi and Alabama quite a bit over the last year. One thing I discovered last year while having lunch at a small restaurant in the middle of nowhere was Im a big fan of crawfish. they really know how to make it in the south......I always make it a point to find some seafood gumbo or fried crawfish when I visit now.

Anybody else like crawfish? Seems like it would be a decent source of protein.

Like theres no fuckin tomorrow!! Full of protein and some of the best shit in the world. Come visit one day I will hook you up!!!

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
All the time. We boil our own like everyone said above and only buy them if they are from La.

Dam you guys are making me hungry.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I catch my own in the swamps and flooded fields in south La., bring them home, and boil the shit out of them. BY FAR my favorite thing to eat. Mushrooms, potatoes, corn, sausage, hotdogs, and crawfish with tons of seasoning all in one pot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic