Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Any girls or dudes give their g/f GH?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i have the wife on 2iu before bed. was 1iu for 3 months then bumped to 2.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i only lasted a month on rips. started at 2iu water was killing my joints i dropped it to 1iu still felt like shit it in my hands, elbows, and ankles. Not for me.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
a girl at my gym i'm friendly with runs 3iu a day of hyge's and loves it, says helps her tremendously with the last bit of bodyfat

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I would never give my wife Rips....if she held water she would punch me in the face....Seros......good stuff.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
How is her water retention with those rips?

At first it was pretty bad but my wife is really stubborn so she kept using them, after like the third to fourth month her body got used to it and the water retention went away, but keep in mind that she's on T-4 Pharma grade, she's using 200 mcg (synthroid) daily cause she has a really low thyroid. We have two kids so her abdomen wasn't to great but since she started with Rips she has some visible abs, she follows a diet during the week but on the weekends we eat out with the kids.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
1iu, first thing in morning. 25mcg t3, 10 mg var, and 45 min on stepper. Working awesome.

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
Good friend of mine was trying it and his g/f was interested. She was running 1iu ed and was starting to help get that last little bit of showing her abs and felt a lot better. She couldn't do 2iu.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Wife has been on 2iu Rips ed (1am and 1pm) for two years. She is 37 and I think the benefits are greater with age. She had the initial numbness and water retention. The numbness leaves with time. The water retention is a little overblown IMO. If you will watch your sodium (it's hidden in a shit ton of foods) she should be okay.

She also takes 10mg Var ed - 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off. She benefits more from the Var than the GH in my opinion but improved skin, hair, NAILS, and sleep are all present so she is happy.

Much Respect,
Vette

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Wife has been on 2iu Rips ed (1am and 1pm) for two years. She is 37 and I think the benefits are greater with age. She had the initial numbness and water retention. The numbness leaves with time. The water retention is a little overblown IMO. If you will watch your sodium (it's hidden in a shit ton of foods) she should be okay.

She also takes 10mg Var ed - 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off. She benefits more from the Var than the GH in my opinion but improved skin, hair, NAILS, and sleep are all present so she is happy.

Much Respect,
Vette

Since I didn't rob the cradle like old Vette here my wife who is (55) runs the exact same thing except instead of RIPS she runs 1iu of Seros ed and the same exact Var pattern. she also rolls with 25mg T3. Works like a charm. Ken

P

Pambo2

Dec 5, 2013
Hi DLTH,
I know we got started on the wrong foot the other day in chat but I have to ask you what is RIPs? Is that a growth hormon (GH) or is it a stimulant and what does it exactly do? Is it a fat burner, that's highest potential is during heavy workouts, like lifting and are their undesirable side effects? Just curious that all.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I am not DLTH but I shall answer because I am old and wise. RIPS are short for Riptropin which is a generic Chinese HGH. GH is used for many things from fat burning at lower frequent doses and GH is the only thing (that I know of) that increases the amount of muscle fiber as opposed to AAS which enlarges the existing fibers. GH is used for skin, anti-illness etc. Ken

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic