lk has no balls
What's New?

Any Doctors in The Den?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
and whats wrong with members only. or a nice retro pro keds

Depends on what kind of haircut you are sporting, that makes all the difference in the world. Throw in some cologne like Jovan Musk or Chaps and your're g2g.

HEY!! You two kids go play outside, grown men are talking in here!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Lol if it was plastic I would of gotten more than four reps ;)
Not making fun just trying to save you some cash

==================================

Just "four reps"? Hmm, recall I said "plastic filled with air", RR :)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
From all of the reading I have done and the experiences of others, I HIGHLY recommend that you start running HCG as soon as possible. Dr Swale, from allthingsmale.com, who is an endocrinologist specializing in TRT, used to suggest 250mcg 2-3 times a week. When you look at the studies done with HCG though, returning from being hypogonadal can take anywhere from 8 weeks to 8 months or longer. The longer you were on, the longer it will take to recover. Have your blood work done about every 8 weeks to see the progress.

You can take HCG and Testosterone at the same time too. Don't drop the T until you have gotten a baseline of everything and have been on the HCG for a at least 2 months, IMO.

I am not going to lie man, it's going to be rough. I stopped lifting, came off TRT levels of test, and I felt fine for about 6 months. Then it hit me one day and I realized I was depressed and didn't even realize when it started.

If I think of some other suggestions and things I recall from Dr Swale, I'll post up. It's been many years since I had read his stuff, and I am not sure if he has his info up to date anymore or if he is as active in the community.

==========================================

That is a very important aspect of TRT many patients don't consider, probably because their docs don't know! So for those with a TT level of 500ng/dl whom then begin TRT to "feel better", chances are he will be stuck on TRT for a much longer interval than anticipated, should he want to "go natural again".

I'm tired of them shots doc, sorry mate you get the good with the bad in this instance. Bottom line, TRT is not some medical miracle many blogs have claimed it to be. .. . . . . ..NOT!

best

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I dropped everything cold turkey after having been on for a few years took awhile to recover like 7 months or so but all was back to normal and had no real ILL effects was not trying to perform sexually at that time so that I cannot comment on but did lose about 25# of mass going natty all of a sudden.
I will post up in your tren thread later I am 50 as you know and have lots of post 40 tren experience.
Cheers bro

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Most don't look at testosterone as a need or a "normal" prescription drug. People take pills to replace what their body can't produce everyday. You wouldn't second guess someone needing Prozac their whole life so why would you worry about needing testosterone? You're 50 man! No reason you shouldn't stay on.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This reminds me of an episode of "House" where the patient was a man who was an emotional motivational speaker who seemed to connect well with women. They found out he had low testosterone (among larger complications) and gave him injections to treat it. Within a matter of a single day he was in his hospital bed saying dirty things to his wife about her body and had changed his tune on everything. The wife hated it and had them take him off. That's the gist of it, but basically I love how when shows on TV try to portray the way that AAS work in real life. It's just funny to me how instant things are on TV

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I dropped everything cold turkey after having been on for a few years took awhile to recover like 7 months or so but all was back to normal and had no real ILL effects was not trying to perform sexually at that time so that I cannot comment on but did lose about 25# of mass going natty all of a sudden.
I will post up in your tren thread later I am 50 as you know and have lots of post 40 tren experience.
Cheers bro

that's what I'm talkin bout LG. It's the old geezers takes and experiences:D

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Cheers bro

LG when you went cold turkey did you go through any anxiety or panic attacks?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So what you're saying is that you're not getting any action either. :D

Depends who you ask, according to the old lady it's WAAAAY Too much, I think once every Anniversary is maybe stretchin it:261:

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Depends who you ask, according to the old lady it's WAAAAY Too much, I think once every Anniversary is maybe stretchin it:261:
I don't think you have EVER "stretched" it... unless your referring to your asshole... and raiden did that for you...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't think you have EVER "stretched" it... unless your referring to your asshole... and raiden did that for you...

Says the guy with stretch marks on his lips and a ''Gman'' tat on his left boob...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic