Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Anthony Roberts is FIRED! He is a Liar, Convicted Drug Dealer, Theif, Coward, LOSER

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Thing that realy anoys me is he always stold shit from nandi, macro, bigcat and such to write his articles. Sneaky about rewording it to make it look like his.

Yea he is a tool for sure.

I agree - he once rewrote a piece Nandi did and then tried to take the credit - I am glad he got his - what a piece of shit

adren

adren

Nov 26, 2010
I don't think I ever knew anyone who liked that guy.. good riddance.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Hes proof that idiots can thrive in our world and people listen all too easily too the bullshit slung about on the internet.

dOOSHbag actually rated my forum #8 most dangerous forums, and I had not one source or even research chem sponsor on the site...how the fuck he came up with that besides I was friends with gimp (whom he hated) and we had a banner exchange...guys a child and I hope he gets his balls cut off with a dull wooden spoon.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I am very glad to have watched that, made my day.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Hes proof that idiots can thrive in our world and people listen all too easily too the bullshit slung about on the internet.

dOOSHbag actually rated my forum #8 most dangerous forums, and I had not one source or even research chem sponsor on the site...how the fuck he came up with that besides I was friends with gimp (whom he hated) and we had a banner exchange...guys a child and I hope he gets his balls cut off with a dull wooden spoon.

What an ass for him to rate your board as dangerous...I've seen your board and its quite clean and nothing bad there. You do run a good board and all I see AR is just talking shit about you considering you are friends with gimp. And Muscle and Science (gimp's and bluehazard's board) was quite a well run and clean board as well so if AR thinks even MaS is dangerous he's fucken mistaken.

Why not invite gimp and bluehazard here? Those two guys are smart.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic