Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Another way to combat high blood pressure

B

Bennny C

Mar 8, 2011
Apple Cider Vinegar - This is a miracle cure for high blood pressure patients. Apple Cider Vinegar acts very fast, and you will start seeing a difference in your blood pressure within a week with it. You do not need any other medication for high blood pressure with apple cider vinegar.

Dosage - Take one full tablespoon 3 times a day for the best results.

Preparation - Nothing special. If it's too strong for you, you can mix it with a glass of water.

Recommendation - Buy an unpasteurized apple cider vinegar brand. A good one I know of is the Braggs organic Apple Cider Vinegar.

Downsides - None as such. You might want to add in a bit of Sodium Bi-Carbonate to help provide the extra carbonates that your body will need due to the acidic nature of Apple Cider Vinegar.

This is easily one of the best natural cures for high blood pressure.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Thank you BC as I already use this when I have heartburn and it works AWESOME for that, now this too!!!

P

Pimpin

Aug 26, 2012
Im going to try this. I have been in the hospital 4 times this past 3 months for something called atrial tachycardia and I hope this helps me keep my heart rate from climbing to 170 bpm.

Last edited:
Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My uncle been using this method for years..works for him

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Braggs is great and one of the best, first thing I drink every morning :)

1 x tbsp ACV, 1/2 squeezed lemon mixed into a cup of warm (not hot) water. If you have any pure Aloe Vera juice you could also throw in a tsp of that as Aloe is anoter thing that's beneficial for digestion. Good for bloating, soothing the lining of the stomach and helps the body to digest proteins. It can help with the repair and regeneration of epithelial tissue in the digestive system, leading to better absorption and utilisation of nutrients as well as assisting the natural cleaning of the intestines. I know a few people that add a little fibre and mix in with this drink; personally, I'd take the lemon/warm water/ACV/Aloe Vera juice (optional) separately from the fibre as the psyllium is water soluble (a good psyllium usually contains 60-70% soluble fibre, eight times more than something like oat bran).

Fermented foods are known to be great for gut health, the ACV is fermented and the fresh lemon being alkalising for the body (acidic to eat/drink but once metabolised is leaves an alkaline ash residue in the body). Another bonus for drinking it first thing in the morning is that it has the ability to boost the metabolism as well. Just my 2c MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic