BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Animal Control Officer Busted For Trying To Buy AAS From Undercover Cop

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Animal Control Officer Busted For Trying To Buy AAS From Undercover Cop

An on-duty uniformed employee of Cullman County was taken into custody by law enforcement authorities after attempting to purchase drugs from an undercover officer.

Josh Smith was taken into custody by agents with the Cullman Narcotics Enforcement Team last week. He was charged with unlawful receiving and possession of a controlled substance.

Smith, who is a Cullman County Animal Control officer, was booked driving a county-owned vehicle and was wearing his uniform at the time of the arrest.

Smith is accused of buying steroids from an undercover officer. He was pulled over and taken into custody by law enforcement following the alleged purchase.

Cullman Police Department Assistant Chief Craig Green said Animal Control Director Tim McCoy was contacted before the controlled sell, which was monitored by law enforcement, and that he picked up Smith’s county-owned vehicle and equipment following the arrest.

Because of the sensitivity surrounding Smith’s position as a Cullman County employee, authorities with the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office asked an official with Cullman Police Department to be present during the controlled sell.

“I received a call from CNET about the situation, asking if our department could have someone present at the time of the arrest because of the nature of this being a county employee,” Green said. “Sheriff (Mike) Rainey was aware of what was taking place. They didn’t want any questions or concerns with them being a county office arresting another county employee.

“I went only as support and CNET handled the details of the arrest.”

According to Green, CNET agent Chris Thomason organized the controlled sell.

“Before the sell was made, Thomason made the decision that this would be a bust-buy,” Green said. “The CNET guys handled everything properly and the arrest was made.”

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Meanwhile Gramma just got mugged and stabbed by a crackhead.... And someone lost their dog.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i agree POB, of all the crimes the cops are setting up stings for it is AAS they choose to do all this work for :( seriously what did they get the guy for? maybe personal use? what the hell is the point of that?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Our tax $$ being well spent as always.Thank God they got this guy off the streets.He was a menace to society.What a waste of our police force.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I'm pretty much there, Fuck the police and fuck the idiot government who decides this is more important than securing the borders or fixing the economy!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I'm pretty much there, Fuck the police and fuck the idiot government who decides this is more important than securing the borders or fixing the economy!

x2

Time to vote in people who are bb'ers and athletes...that should fix it :p

Seriously, the Feds worry themselves over the small stuff when there are more pressing issues to be dealing with

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Meanwhile Gramma just got mugged and stabbed by a crackhead.... And someone lost their dog.

and the tax payers paid who knows how many thousands of dollars in sallary and overtime no doubt, to catch some guy with $100 worth of AAS in his pocket. WTF?

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
They figure 1. this guy won's get violent and 2. he will pay the fines. Lets not go after the crack dealers selling to the school kids, they might hurt us...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic