Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Androgel VS Depo testosterone for TRT

Which do you like better Androgel or Depo testoserone for TRT?

• Depo-testosterone

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Androgel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Androgel VS Depotestosterone for TRT. Which one made you feel better? Which one gave better sex drive?

I have actually used both, honestly, both have there ups and downs. Androgel seems to give higher sex drive and more energy, just a pain to apply all the time, and worry about transferring to others, where the depo is not as hihg on the sex drive, probably because it converts less to DHT in the body, but average sex drive, but gives better gains in the gym and fitness.

I honestly believe for TRT purposes that a combination of both would be the most beneficial.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
My insurance company wanted me to use androgel for some reason, but they are paying for test cyp because my wife is of child bearing age. I never got to use the andro gelbut I wish I would have at least to try it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The gel was a pain in the ass, put it on, wait to dry, then it gets on your clothes, not to mention worrying about transfer. I didn't really notice the difference in the sex drive dept. But pinning once a week is way easier for me than applying everyday
Did you do the gel 1st? That may be the difference in the feeling of sex drive and energy you felt. The 1st run on either is like fire

Last edited:
Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
I prefer injections. I found that the gels take FOREVER to dry and can be a pain in the ass. I have actually switched over to Prop for TRT (using a slin pin) and wouldn't go back (yes it's a pain, but worth it). I feel stronger, increased sex drive, less water bloat, and STEADY STEADY STEADY levels.

Keep in mind I'm 28 and will be ON for life, so I'm sure this will change at some point as the pinning gets old.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Androgel only lowered my levels. Apparently I don't absorb it well.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
injectibles for simplicity and stableness imo. If you want both POB will come over and give you a Androgel massage I heard. its some sort of new service hes offering.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I prefer depo because of the wife and kids. I know 100% that doing it this way will not allow any transfer at all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic