Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

And yet another one with no media coverage.. Piece of shit black animal thug....

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
so your only response is... "thats stupid"... very well educated there my friend... glad to know the citizens of your state spent their tax money well on your education... I figured you would have no real answer...

Actually my education cost my family a pretty penny.

to answer YOUR question... I would answer just like I have in the past when I was a kid...

"I am walking home sir... my house is right around there"

or...

"I am just talking a walk... is that ok with you?"

LOL bullshit. If someone who had no right to stop you demanded to know where you were going you would tell them to **** off. You would do this now. You would have done it then. Puh-lease.

and at what point did zimmerman "pick a fight"? from what the evidence shows... he was walking back to his car when this THUG jumped him...

No evidence points to Trayvon picking a fight. Only Zim's testimony, which OF COURSE is that Trayvon started it. If you were starting a fight with someone would you stay on the phone, or would you hang up first and free up both hands?

STOP BLAMING THE WHITE MAN ALL THE FAWKING TIME!!!!

No one's blaming the white man all the time.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Seems my friend's son received the financial assistance because of the color of his skin. Why do you ask....? Good question.....because he is a Caucasian, European Decent, a white dude.

What I left out here...is that he went to a HBCU (Historically Black College). So yea.....a white man can also get a free ride or special concessions based on the color of his skin. So he will get to experience what it feels like to be a minority/in the minority......Literally. Now that is going to be some college experience all while saving his parents $100k+

I am offended by the last sentence. show some respect for women............ and me....your elder. I love you my friend....but right now...not sure if I like you.

Ok this is a stretch and I just call it like I see's it ..BS ALERT. 1st off Color\Race based admissions to colleges were struck down as Unconstitutional a few years back. Even if it were true , it would not apply to a white as we are the dominant race in The USA. Although I commend you on showing the double standard ..could you imagine a ''Historically White University'' ???
I always respect broads, show some tolerance for differing cultures. I'm probably old enough to be your dad!!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Ok this is a stretch and I just call it like I see's it ..BS ALERT. 1st off Color\Race based admissions to colleges were struck down as Unconstitutional a few years back. Even if it were true , it would not apply to a white as we are the dominant race in The USA. Although I commend you on showing the double standard ..could you imagine a ''Historically White University'' ???
I always respect broads, show some tolerance for differing cultures. I'm probably old enough to be your dad!!

yes. like, almost all of them until relatively recently.

black colleges exist because blacks weren't allowed at white universities. do you think they should have all closed their doors as soon as integration happened?

of course not. they became desegregated at the same time the white ones did. nothing is stopping any white person from attending a historically black college.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic