jacobss
What's New?

Ancillary supplements for digestive health while running Tren

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I remember reading that Tren could cause some
Imbalances with digestive acid creation and secretion, but I can’t seem to find it. Someone on here had recommended some supplements that helped to normalize digestion while running Tren.. I always seem to get some GI upset 8 or so weeks into running @ low doses.

I think it might have been HCL (betanine HCL) ? Anyone have any other recommendation's I am all ears.

I do take an antacid (omeprazol) to prevent occasional acid reflux so I’m sure this doesn’t help, but I also take lots of enzymes, probiotics, goat milk kefir, and eat minimally processed shit. Diet is super clean.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Interesting. I wondered why my appetite falls off running Divorce In A Vial. Can't wait to run a few mgs and be with my nympho GF.

a-bomb83

a-bomb83

Jan 9, 2024
I remember reading that Tren could cause some
Imbalances with digestive acid creation and secretion, but I can’t seem to find it. Someone on here had recommended some supplements that helped to normalize digestion while running Tren.. I always seem to get some GI upset 8 or so weeks into running @ low doses.

I think it might have been HCL (betanine HCL) ? Anyone have any other recommendation's I am all ears.

I do take an antacid (omeprazol) to prevent occasional acid reflux so I’m sure this doesn’t help, but I also take lots of enzymes, probiotics, goat milk kefir, and eat minimally processed shit. Diet is super clean.
You may find this helpful. I tried searching Tren and digestion and this came up. He has another one called “vacuum for days” where I think it’s a deep dive into digestion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic