Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Anavar pre-workout

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Hi guys,

Im in the 2nd week into my first cycle. Im currently on 40mg of Anavar a day, I intend to gradually increase my intake upto 80mg per day over a 6 week course, depending on how I feel.

Ive read that the half-life of Anavar is anything between 8-10 hours, and have therfore decided to split my daily intake as follows: 10mg 7am / 20mg 3pm / 10mg 11pm. Thus maintaining a steady supply in the bloodstream. Im taking 20mg at 3pm as I have been told that taking it closer to my workout will reap more benefits during my session (I workout at 5pm). Do you guys agree with this or do you reccomend on equally splitting my dosage?

I intend to up my dosage to 60mg per day at the start of the 3rd week. Depending on your answers I will either equally split the dosage to 3 20mg intakes per day, or try and intake the bulk of the 60mg at 3pm - around 2 hours before I workout.

Thanks in advance.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
I honestly don't think it makes a difference. I do 20 when i wake up and the other 20 whenever i remember. No need to get caught up on the details imo. Only stuff like halo and test/tren suspension i would think of as a pre workout aid

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You would have a much better effect and better results if you stacked that Var with some test. Why run a var only cycle? It makes no sense...

Otherwise, just take the Var when you wake up, and the other part before you lift. No point getting crazy with specifics because it doesn't really matter.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
You would have a much better effect and better results if you stacked that Var with some test. Why run a var only cycle? It makes no sense...

Otherwise, just take the Var when you wake up, and the other part before you lift. No point getting crazy with specifics because it doesn't really matter.

This is true, i must admit i just assumed there was some test in there. Creatine is said to be quite synergistic with anavar and having tried it i think it does help with strength. Other than tren and possibly dbol anavar is the best strength drug ive ever used

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
IMO you would get much better effects from 20-30 mg of dbol pre-workout then the hole 40-60mg of var....

Yes, adding in some test..... Even a little will help out immensely!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
TonyDelk from AF? Honestly that's one of those old debates , Science leads more towards split doses and liver stress being a factor.
of course with var liver stress is minimal if at all.

Comes down to personal pref imo.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Im a firm believer in running test in EVERY cycle..but thats juss me

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
I absolutely agree with JakD that you will get better results if you stacked Anavar with something like Test but I also think that Tony Delk's split approach is something interesting. AAS consumption is all about experimentation along with taken the proven route. I can't see the harm in your three a day split. May actually keep the blood levels more stable and have better results. Keep us posted

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic