Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

anavar effects

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks s&d maybe I was kind of minimizing its effects in my head for some reason???

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Very noticeable strength gains.
Steady, long-lasting mass gains.
Hardness.
Vascularity.
No bloat.
Great pumps.
Easy(er) on the liver.
Minimal(almost zero) sides.

Makes a lot of sense to me. I've been running var for the last 2 weeks, and I love the stuff. I'll shell out extra cash any day of the week in order to reap the ^^above^^ positives v. negatives ratio.

how much you taking a day and for how long

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
100mgs/day for 45 days. I'm two weeks into the var (with prop at 100mgs/day for the past 7 weeks) and I noticed the effects within 3 days. You've missed a lot as far as my theory on oral dosing and timing, but if you look that thread up you can catch up. This run is my control run, so I'm taking 25mgs upon wakeup, 50mgs 2 hours preworkout, and 25mgs before bed.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
100mgs/day for 45 days. I'm two weeks into the var (with prop at 100mgs/day for the past 7 weeks) and I noticed the effects within 3 days. You've missed a lot as far as my theory on oral dosing and timing, but if you look that thread up you can catch up. This run is my control run, so I'm taking 25mgs upon wakeup, 50mgs 2 hours preworkout, and 25mgs before bed.

Wow. Thats gotta be expensive as fuck. I was only doing i think 40mgs a day for the last few weeks of my test-e cycle. I loved it and think it helped a lot with my wrist issues. After the cycle ive had little to no pain.

mother-of-god.jpg

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It's not cheap, but I really think that money should not cause us to use more dangerous compounds. Not saying I won't run drol/dbol, hell, I've already run MT which is generally considered the most toxic of all orals, I'm just saying that if you plan on running a high dose for an extended period, you shouldn't sacrifice health for money. My $.02

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
It's not cheap, but I really think that money should not cause us to use more dangerous compounds. Not saying I won't run drol/dbol, hell, I've already run MT which is generally considered the most toxic of all orals, I'm just saying that if you plan on running a high dose for an extended period, you shouldn't sacrifice health for money. My $.02

Agreed. Do you think depending on the persons weight would determine the dosage?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I don't really buy into that. Some of the theories on that make sense, but practically speaking, it doesn't seem to make a difference. I think what is more important is previous usage and total AAS mgs. Again, this is my $.02, because this topic is debatable.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Why don't you think dosage is weight dependant? Should a 180# guy take the same dosage as a 300#?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Because a 300lb fat ass who's never done a cycle and doesn't work out would need less than a 5'2" 145lb 6%bf college wrestler who has done 5 cycles. So body composition and previous cycle experience play into dosage more than bodyweight IMO. Also, just because a guy is 300lbs and another guy is 180lbs doesn't mean that the 300lb guy has more AR.

The last sentence about this topic being debatable didn't mean I wanted to debate it. There are so many variables that come into play when determining dosage that any studies done on the subject have trouble being controlled enough. It is difficult to find 50+ people at the same bf and training experience and cycle experience and lean muscle mass and age and baseline test levels etc etc.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Would you agree that if someone were trying a new compound, they would use their LBM as a starting point for dosage?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
LBM and weight are two different things, so yes, I would say it is a factor. This is why I said body composition is important when discussing weight and dosage. I still think that previous experience and sensitivity with similar substances, ie androgenic vs. anabolic, would factor into dosage more so than LBM. Could you provide proof or theories of the opposite, or is this 21 questions? :D

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
LBM and weight are two different things, so yes, I would say it is a factor. This is why I said body composition is important when discussing weight and dosage. I still think that previous experience and sensitivity with similar substances, ie androgenic vs. anabolic, would factor into dosage more so than LBM. Could you provide proof or theories of the opposite, or is this 21 questions? :D

LBM and weight are different things? You may want to research that one. LBM is a weight. If by weight you are referring to total weight, LBM is a majority of that - a very big majority. Here's another rhetorical question: Does fat absorb a compound?

My proof is that every drug out there is dosed as X-mg/kg. Downgrading, if there is such a thing, may be a factor. Some drugs must be increased to maintain efficacy, but that's not downgrading.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic